Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, March 17, 2012

愛する人はだれ?

Today's million-dollar question: What's it like to love somebody?

***

Ola :)

I woke up at 11 something today, I think. I seriously couldn't sleep yesterday. I was still awake at 2 something. Pure agony. I had half a mind to just spend the whole night reading Virals, since I started yesterday -.-

Anyways, didn't have breakfast, as usual. Spent whatever was left of my morning using the computer just surfing the computer. I'm sure you noticed my new layout. It's called Notebook. Can't remember the site I downloaded it from, though. It's 10:05p.m, after all.

For lunch, my brother, gramps and I had fried rice with veggie and soup. ABC again.

After lunch I continued using the computer to just listen to some new songs on YouTube before resigning to just watching whatever movies I had in my iPad. Not actual videos la, but you get what I mean -.-

At 2 o'clock, our English teacher came and we went upstairs to watch Flywheel. I'll review that when I have time, 'kay? Before she left, I mentioned that I wanted to enroll for the Dublin Literary Award thing? The theme is Be Careful What You Wish For, and obviously, my idea is to make a twisted story.

-.-

Continued using my iPad after that. Was watching some anime episodes on this new app called Air Video that allows me to play MKV video files without having to convert them into iPad format. Yeah, it's awesome. Of course, the Mac has to be switched on for me to watch 'em.

-.-

When my mom came home at 7 something, we all got ourselves ready to go out for dinner. Stuffed my iPad and Virals into my bag before heading off to Publika, where we ate at the Food Village.

Had my usual wanton noodles. They ran out of the BBQ pork, so... Yeah~

Was aiming for Hot & Roll after dinner but they wanted I Love Yoo! first :( Thanks to the soya bean drink and "you tiao", I was too full to have my Hot & Roll -.- No matter, I was coming again tomorrow for my brother's birthday party anyway.

Bleghh~

Shopped in B.I.G. for milk and some other dairy products before meeting up with the guys in OverTime. They had a new band playing on Saturday. My dad said that this band was better than the previous band, but I still preferred the first one. I mean, yeah, this girl has voice, but the previous one had a sweeter voice.

This one sounds like she's trying too hard. She also looks quite like Shez O.O Not to say that's one of the reasons I don't really like this band, but it was a point I thought was worth mentioning. The only downside of the first band is that the girl has quite a limited repertoire.

The new one, on the other hand... I think the girl doesn't even know the arrangement of her songs. When the music is playing the bridge, she's singing the chorus and vice versa.

-.-

Long story short, she says "Sorry" and "my bad" a lot -.-

Yeah~

She's singing "Someone Like You" by Adele now. Not the best song to sing, honestly. Anyways, after this I think I'll continued reading Virals from where I left off.

*Pause*

Oh dear, they're singing "Uptown Girl" now.

O.O

Okie then :) I'll tell you how it all turns out tomorrow :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: