Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, March 23, 2012

司書になりますか?

Today's million-dollar question: Who determines what's fair and what's not?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I woke up at 6:08a.m today. Yeah~ Really spot-on with the time nowadays because I always look at my phone whenever I get up.

Well... Before I get up -.-

Yeah~

That aside, after I freshened up and everything, my mom sent me off to school. Upon reaching school, I went to the library for our morning briefing where we decided when to take the remaining pictures for the librarian board outside the discipline room.

After the briefing, we went downstairs to the assembly. Heard about this essay-writing competition for Teachers' Day so I'm interested in sending one for that too :)

When the assembly ended, we went back to our respective classes. Our first subject today was Moral, so, grabbing all the necessary stuff, I painstakingly crawled all the way up to the fourth floor as I always do now - no point using the lift (it's quite annoying).

Quite fortunately - because I didn't feel like studying Moral today - our teacher did not turn up. We were relieved by a substitute teacher, who happened to be my class's BM teacher, so I just chatted with Cleo and Dellie.

Not long after, Cleo and Kanga went downstairs to complete the judo mural outside the dojo. I had to get the interview questions to Puan Song, so Dellie accompanied me to her room, since she had to discuss some stuff with her too. Unfortunately, she was not in her room at that point of time, so we went downstairs to join Kanga and Cleo outside the dojo to help with the mural.

Skipped PJ to help.

At 10 o'clock, I went to the canteen with Dellie for recess first since I was on duty today and wouldn't be able to go to the canteen again if I went to see Puan Song. So, I ate two hash browns (between you and me only, 'kay? :P) with Dellie.

Thankfully, Puan Song was in her room when we went there for the second time. Was so proud because she said she liked my questions :P Weird, I know, but still~

Duty in the library was alright. Spoke with Miss Nina a lot about what we should give our transferring principal when she leaves. Everyone's disappointed that she's leaving because she was the only one who could keep us listening long enough for her to get her point across. The others just bore us to eternity.

Apparently one of our ex-teachers are coming back. I like that teacher so a part of me is praying and hoping it's true. Kamariah's headed off to SBS though. Poor them. Tonnes of luck. Thank God my brother's no longer there.

Speaking of which, he got 4A's, 2B's, 2C's and a D. Trust my brother to get everything from A's to D's. Lucky for him he didn't fail anything. I mean, his results are plenty good news for my parents. He doesn't get his laptop reward, but RM100 for every A is a reward in itself.

I know I won't get anything unless every single grade is an A.

Ugh~

My brother has it good.

My sister and I never have that luxury. Maybe my sister, with regards to studies, but that's 'cause she's already decided to focus on music. Me, on the other hand -.-

After 11:10 (I skipped Add Maths 'cause I was speaking to Miss Nina with the rest for too long), I went back to class in time for us to head off to the Chem lab.

Got my results. 51%. I can - have to - do better. Completed our PEKA stuff. Then I left to the canteen to get more hash browns before going for my duty in the library.

As usual, duty time was fun. I mean, the wrapping tables part was a bore, but I've always liked staying back on Fridays. I don't care what anyone else says.

At 3 o'clock, I went home. I guess even I didn't feel like staying till 4:30p.m today. Wanted to get home, chill for a while and then have tuition at 7:15p.m with my Add Maths teacher.

Yeah, finally. I didn't appreciate the fact that my mother called my teacher though -.- Makes me feel totally irresponsible. Have a little faith in me, woman.

Anyways, after bathing, I used the computer to do my presentation on our Literature novel's character, Pixie. Got all my answers here and here. Good websites to read and lift from :P

Class was alright. Talked quite a lot about ambitions and all that as well as more tuition times. My teacher wants to see me twice for Add Maths now because my exam results dropped :( 54%. It's disgusting, really. All careless mistakes and...

-.-

Bleghh~

Even Maths, my God. 78%. I should shoot myself.

Which is why even if I got first in class, it's not really something I'm proud of. It doesn't mean I'm good, it's just that I got better marks than the rest. Ugh~

Anyways, class just ended not long ago. I got around to finishing off whatever was left of the presentation on PowerPoint but I've still got some questions to ask my teacher about whether I need to include some specific stuff.

Yeah~

That's about it, then. Nothing else to blog about at the mo. I think I have one about Fishface coming up soon, but yeah :P

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: