Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, March 15, 2012

カスル

Today's million-dollar question: What's a shingle?

* * *

Ola :)

Woke up at 10:42a.m today, if my memory's still fresh enough to rely on -.- Obviously, I didn't get breakfast. I also didn't go downstairs till I finished coloring Ayla from Immortal Rain. I love that manga. It's unbelievably cute. I love guys who are close to invincible like Kenshin :P Haha.

That aside, after uploading that photo onto Facebook, I went downstairs and continued reading V.B.Rose from where I left off the day before. That's another manga I love a lot. Before lunch, Mom and I went out to two organic shops where she bought some bread, rice and veggie. We then ate lunch at home.

After lunch, at around two o'clock, my brother and I went to have our hair cut at the shop next to the office. Why? 'Cause our usual place was renovating and was not going to be done till April. Decided I couldn't wait that long. The haircut wasn't too bad, I guess. Super layered. Fringe damned short too.

Bleghh~

Time spent after that was mostly just on reading V.B.Rose. Oh my God, I'm going to die waiting for Hidaka Banri to finish the manga because it stopped at SUCH an exciting part!! AHHHH!!! I love Yukari, Ageha, and Mitsuya. They're so cute I think I could've gotten a heart attack.

When I finished the manga, however, I wanted to find another manga to read but three wasn't any that caught my eye. For dinner, I had rice, fish and two kinds of vegetables. Then, I went upstairs to watch a little TV with my aunt. It was a Cantonese show called "Only You" about this family and a loony girl.

Got bored quite soon, so I went into our bedroom and watched Castle whilst drafting my blog post on a piece of rough paper. Mom came into the room then, though, 'cause she wanted me to do some Sudoku with my gramps.

Yeah~

Ooh, I missed an important part of my day. I decided to go to Singapore with my parents. Yeah~ No need to wrack my brain thinking about transportation and everything. Uh huh~

After the Sudoku thingymajing, I went back into my room to resume watching the 14th episode of the fourth season of Castle. Then, I watched Michael McIntyre's Live and Laughing episode.

*

Just finished watching :) Am transferring everything on the bit of paper into my blog now. Mwahaha. That's about it, then. It's already 11:09p.m, after all. Plus, my mom's thinking of mentally killing me for tomorrow. Apparently we're to follow my parents to Bukit Jalil to "exercise". Hell I'm gonna do that. I'll just bring something to read or whatever.

-.-

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: