Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, March 4, 2012

魔術はなに?

Today's million-dollar question: What is witchcraft, exactly?

* * *

Ola :)

Not supposed to be doing this, but what the frick :P

Woke up super duper-ly late today. On purpose, of course. I slept really late yesterday - at around one or two - because I was reading manga. Haha. It was not too bad, plus, they had just added the newest chapter of Gakuen Alice into MangaFox so...

You could say I couldn't resist :P

Anyways, I woke up at twelve.

Yeah, I know.

I had half-boiled eggs for breakfast/lunch today. I felt my sore throat coming back, so I didn't want to eat anything fried.

Yes, you read that right, okay?

-.-

Didn't do much after that. I mean, there wasn't much to do except to study for my last exam tomorrow. Moral. Oh my God, why in the world did they have to make it a subject? Is it not enough that we have to study about dead people in History, now we have to remember to read about every single bloody moral value under the sun?

Why don't they just burn our brain cells directly? I'll provide them with the matches, seriously.

That aside, after eating, I sat at the computer and searched for Kaze no Stigma torrents. I don't know, but I suddenly had the urge to watch it. I love Kazuma and although at times I hate Ayano, I guess you can't help but like her as you continue to watch it.

Plus, they're voiced by the same two people who voiced the main characters of Shinrei Tantei Yakumo. Isn't that just so cute?

:P

BitTorrent's being a bitch by not downloading everything fast, though. But I guess that's 'cause I ain't in SINGAPORE like SOMEONE ELSE I can mention -.-

Bleghh~

I'm having some thoughts about downloading Shinrei Tantei Yakumo too because I haven't seen it since the first time. Also, downloading it is much better than buying it, in that I don't have to spend any money and the quality is much better.

Yeah, anyway, I didn't have lunch since I just had eggs not too long ago, but I had maggi mee for dinner. No egg this time - Mum's orders - but it was still nice.

Nothing else much to report :P Will be studying Moral after this :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: