Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, March 12, 2012

好きな歌

Today's million-dollar question: Why hallelujah?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I had to wake up early today. Hurts to do so -.- I mean, that's no way to start a holiday, right? Doesn't help that I have school tomorrow either -.-

I woke up for a different reason today, though. It's because my school was hosting the ABRSM theory exam. Trust my aunt to make things easy for me to take my exam -.-

Bleghh~

Yeah, so I woke up early, ate half boiled eggs for breakfast then waited for Sean before we all went together to my school. Luh was there already - the only other girl in our class - reading her textbook. We went upstairs to the first floor where our exam rooms were before my dad left us to settle some other students.

It was definitely funny to see all my classmates in the Serbaguna Room as well as all my teachers. I think I saw Jansen -.-

Haha.

The exam... Hmm... I could've killed myself during the instruments part, but other than that, I'm hoping I did as well as I'd hoped I did. Heck, I just wanna friggin' pass. I don't have to get as high as a merit or a distinction, I just wanna pass.

Just 67%. That's all I'm askin' for.

Anyway, after the 3-hour exam, my dad dropped Sean off at the BP station near our school then we headed off to Old Town where we had lunch.

I had the char siew fan dish again whilst my dad had hor fun. I got my Orange Fizzy drink again whilst my dad had Old Town White Milk Tea.

After lunch, we went home and I used the computer first because my dad was going to use the toilet first. Two hours after, he finished and I went to bathe. I think I pretty much spent most of my time just using my iPad, reading manga and drawing stuff on this new app I downloaded called Sketchbook.

If I ever get hardworking enough, I'll start reviewing the apps I download too. Not like there'll be much, but anything to increase traffic, right?

I think I just like people to read my blog :)

Didn't have rice for dinner. Had waffles. Yeah. Not bad, I guess. I really don't want to go to school tomorrow, though. I don't know why. It just doesn't seem like a holiday if I go. Especially since my Theory exam is over.

Gimme a life?

-.-

That's about it for now, I guess. I just downloaded the next four torrent episodes for Castle. It's downloading the 14th episode now, called The Blue Butterfly. No idea what it's about, since my sister is adamant about leaving me in suspense, but yeah -.-

I like to wait until I can watch everything one shot. I don't like to watch one episode by one episode 'cause that just pisses me off.

I'm beginning to wonder when I can start watching the new Zero no Tsukaima series and finish watching Guilty Crown, Inu X Boku SS, and Shakugan no Shana III too -.-

Bleghh~ So many things to watch, so little time.

That's about it for today, then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Please listen to "Hallelujah" by The Canadian Tenors that I posted in one of the previous posts. It's really, really nice. I absolutely loved the harmony and their voices. Please? :)

No comments: