Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, March 19, 2012

~18/03/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Ever felt invisible?

*          *          *

Ola :)

The night before was not pleasant. I could not fall asleep no matter what I did. Just lying down on the bed was torture, my eyes trained at the ceiling, just blinking off into black space.

Bleghh~

So, at 2 o'clock - when I realized it was too much to handle - I went downstairs and into the music room where I just used my iPad and read Kathy Reich's Virals on the couch. When it was 4:30a.m, I finally felt tired enough to go to bed.

Quite unfortunately, my mother was teaching that morning, so at 8 o'clock I shifted myself to my bed upstairs where I slept till 1 o'clock.

O.O

I know, right?

My dad had come in not long after to wake me up so we could all go mountain climbing for the second time this year but I just couldn't bring myself to get up.

Thankfully, after much resistance, he left me alone.

Mwahaha.

-.-

Anyways, studied Bio a little whilst using my iPad most of that day. That is, until 5 something came along and we all got ready to go to Publika where we were apparently celebrating my brother's 18th birthday.

Hey, he's turning 18 on the 18th!

-.-

Bleghh~

My dad, maid and I went to fetch my mom's cousin and aunt from Batu Caves. The others went to get my brother and Sean from Vivo, where he had his first half of his birthday celebration-minus-his-family. The maid puked before we reached the house -.- She said my dad's perfume and the air conditioning was too much for her to bear.

Bleghh~

At Publika, my aunt accompanied me to Hot & Roll where I got my crispy chicken & cheese. Mwahaha. I absolutely love that Publika has that outlet now? :P

OverTime served us chicken, satay, salad, fried rice and spring rolls. Not bad, actually. I ate a little too many satay sticks, though, I think. Didn't help that I went to get Tutti Fruitti when the guys - my brother, Sean, Darr & Jus - were playing pool.

It was hilarious watching them play. My brother is such a noob :P

At around 9:50p.m, they finally decided to cut the cake. Secret Recipe. Chocolate Indulgence. Super sinful. But I didn't feel like eating.

...

Yes, you may gawk. I'm doing it too. O.O

I guess the Hot & Roll and Tutti Fruitti was taking its toll on me -.- Not to mention the one-too-many satay sticks :P

After that, we hung around a little more before we finally left the place. I once again went with my dad to send my mom's cousin and aunt back to their house at Batu Caves. I really love my mom's side of the family. They're so funny and cute :)

Plus, they lerr me :P Haha. Cheh~ Perasan :P

On our way back, my dad was talking about how it was kinda sad for their family now to consist of only women. Apparently - and this is listening to them first-hand - Batu Caves was not a very safe place to live in. Many police. Can't be trusted. Take bribes.

But that's nothing new in our country, is it? -.-

And at some point during our conversation, it went to the fact that I must have children -.-

Not exactly me, but people, in general. But I shan't go into detail with that line of our conversation. Reached home at around 11:30p.m. Didn't soothe my thoughts knowing I still had school the next day. The only up side was that I was leaving for Singapore the following day.

Downloaded "Stay The Same" by Joey McIntyre after I heard that song playing in OverTime :P Slept then :) That's about it, then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: