Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

日本語は最高だ!

Ola :)

Woke up late today so I ended up not making shake :( Brought the guitar to school so my dad could send me up to the entrance. Mwahaha :P

Morning briefing was nothing much directed to the newly appointed probate-librarians but emphasized more on the librarian interviews for the appointing of the next 5 top positions in the board. Namely the President, V. Prez 1 and 2, Secretary and Treasurer.

Yeah~

After the briefing, we went downstairs to the assembly hall.

Following the usual events after our assembly, we were each called according to our groups to proceed to our respective group classes. Shuen, Cleo and I were in the same class *Group 1 :P* for Maths and we were under the new teacher who spoke good English.

Hehe~ :P

She was kind of strict in a way, but she's still nice. She doesn't hesitate to say things like, "If I see this on your answer papers, I'll smack you," for example, but it's better to hear it from her than the other teachers. I feel like smacking them instead :P

Anyways, Maths was alright. We finally learnt Trigonometry because that's what the handouts consisted. At first, I was kinda panicky because we hadn't learnt it, but she cleared it up, so :)

After Maths, we had recess. I had some chee cheong fun because I didn't wanna eat so much, I think -_-

Had History next. This one was more fun. Shuen, Cleo, Akmal and I discussed among ourselves throughout most of the question paper and I got only 6 mistakes. Trust me, that's an improvement from my 68% -_-

We then had Geography and our President's mom came to discuss with us. Bleghh~ I discussed with Danya this time and I really suck at Geography -_- Only some I guessed right cause I was lucky and used common sense.

Got 63% The joy, right? -_-

At 12:30 we all went up to our classes like the day before and had a BM test. Bleghh~ I flunked it worst than my Science paper yesterday but that's only cause number one, I was tired *we all were* and number two, I wasn't in the mood for BM.

Lame excuse, yes, but can't fight the fact I could barely keep my eyes open.

Got 53% -_- Uh-huh, I can tell it's seriously helping.

School ended at 2:30 and I went to have a small lunch with Cleo and Kanga after helping Fina move 5 chairs from the Bilik Pameran to the assembly hall -_- Then, I went to see Danya, played my guitar for a while, then went to the canteen for the LIDRA Form 5 farewell.

Damn, had pizza, Portugese tarts and cake among other things. Shit~

Ate till I was a stuffed piñata *as if I wasn't already -_-*

I'm so happy I managed to get the "nya" over the "n" in piñata :P

Muhaha :P

Anyways, after that, I jammed with Cleo and Kanga amongst some other Form 1s. They were so cute and funny because they just adore how we "jam" -_-

Seriously, they stay back in school just to hear us play.

*Whistles* :P

That aside, my dad picked me up at the front today. Muhaha :P Went home, bathed and went straight out to MC for English class. Like I said, could barely keep my eyes open today, but it was fun all the same, despite it was all just Grammar -_-

Yeah~

Came back home and played with the guitar more -_-

Now I'm here and I'm really sleepy and I wanna go :P CIAO!!

No comments: