Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

やったよ!

Wooo~~~~~!!!

I think I'm probably the happiest woman on Earth right now. I would skip straight to the good part, except I wanna keep you waiting in bated breath, so I'll start with my morning.

Woke up at 5 o'clock today because I wanna start a new routine of waking up early to exercise on the treadmill, take a nice bath at 5:30 after waking my brother up, then leaving to school early. Yes, I ran on the treadmill. Such progress, right? :P

Unfortunately I could only do some 10-minute brisk walking because by the time I brushed my teeth and changed into shorts from my pajamas, it was already 10 minutes past 5 and if I wanted to bathe, I'd have to do so at 5:20 so I can change into my uniform at 5:30.

Haha, when it comes to this, I'm unbelievably strict about timing :P

Know why? Today I'll finally wear my librarian uniform!! Woo~ :P I got my uniform yesterday. I insisted on it because my parents just came back from visiting my sister in Singapore so after my lesson with my teacher, I went with my dad to my mom's student's mom's place at PhD to get my uniform.

See, the shirts weren't so much of a problem. The skirt, however...

My size is non-existent.

Sure, laugh all you want, I don't mind -_- I laughed too :P

Yeah~ So they said they had to tailer-make mine. They asked us to come back again during the weekend or something, which meant I wouldn't get my uniform in time and my Vice President will kill me.

However, luck befell me and they found one tailer-made one that someone else was supposed to collect but had not collected. I tried it on and although it was still tight where my hip was *curse my ass* it was still okay, so we got it.

That's why I could wear it today :)

Did shake for my brother and I and then went downstairs to prepare everything for school and stuff. Then my dad came down in his golf attire and we left for school. My dad sent us up today because walking through the field would mean dirtying my long skirt *I ordered two longs and 1 short because I thought I could comfortable spread my legs without people criticizing -_-*

Morning briefing was okay, I think. Had only found out in the morning that I was supposed to stay back today till 3 something because they were gonna announce the new Librarian Board for 2010/2011. Made a mental note to call my dad during recess.

Ugh, but what made morning briefing so annoying today was the fact that there was this really irritating cockroach which wouldn't leave us alone. It kept trying to get near us and I was inching away as much as I could. Even when it was turned upside down, it tried to get back up.

I couldn't keep my eyes off it for too long in fear it would climb on me.

Bleghh~

Went down to the assembly after the briefing and got "Ooh"-ed and "Ahh"-ed by all those people who had never seen me in green. Haha. I thought I looked weird though. Many said it suited me, but I have yet to believe that -_-

But because of my being a librarian, now everything of mine is green, ranging from my bag to my bottle and to my uniform :)

Haha.

My friends looked really nice in their uniforms too. It would get a bit more getting used to, but I think we'll all fit in eventually :P

Had an English test in the morning. Got 88% Not bad, but could be better.

Called my dad during recess and ate fried prawns. Shouldn't have, because I started having a very bad sore throat. Wished Shuen Happy Belated Birthday and listened to her talk about her trip to Singapore and the Universal Studios. Haha.

Next was a BM test. I failed. 49% The joy, right? :P

Had a Maths bengkel next. Got 51/60. Not bad, but it could be better -_-

Last was Science. 75% Bad -_-

After school hours ended, I went straight to the library. Had a little talk with the rest of the librarians, then went in to the AV room for the meeting. They announced the new board and then let us off. Dellie and I arranged our shelves for the rest of the time left.

Actually, it wasn't really arranging, it was just taking the books out shelf by shelf and dusting it because it had accumulated over the many months we hadn't been dusting it :P

Walked with Dellie to my brother's school cause her house was on the way, then parted at my brother's school. My dad fetched me and said there was good news and bad news.

Good news: My Grade 8 ABRSM results were out.
Bad news: I didn't get Distinction.

Well, obviously, I knew I wouldn't get a Distinction, number one because I hadn't been practicing my arse off enough and secondly because my Sight Reading really sucked to the max.

Then my mom spoke to me and told me I got 130.

That was a borderline Distinction. Was so happy I nearly cried. I mean, I got the worst out of all my mom's students *obviously*, but at least it was a Distinction. My Aural helped me out a lot, I think.

Yeah~

I shall take this opportunity to thank my music teacher, my mom and my sister for pushing me till I managed to slide through a Distinction. It ain't much, but it's still something :P

Anyways, after that, I went for tuition at MC for English. Had fun, but I wanted to go to the toilet so it kinda spoiled my day for me -_- I'll be going to sleep soon cause I gotta wake up at 5 o'clock tomorrow too :)

I'm so happy, CHE!!!! :) I know you know already, but yeah :P

CIAO!!

No comments: