Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

長いの学校日

Bleghh~

Woke up late again today. I heard the alarm ring at 4:55 a.m. and switched the other alarms off -_- Was going to just shut my eyes for a little while more but I ended up sleeping -_-

Oi~

The next time I woke up was when my maid came to wake us. God, she was so annoying. That might be why I woke up, though -_- Didn't make shake again today and went straight to school.

That was when I realized. I had worn my librarian uniform. Today was a Wednesday, which meant we had to wear our uniform according to our badan beruniform -_- I completely forgot. I was debating on whether I should hide in the classroom or something, but decided not to, because like someone else said, if I got caught in the classroom, I'd get a BSL *not that I particularly care, but I'd like to have a clean record :P* and that's obviously worse than just having to stand on the stage -_-

Nitz also forgot to wear, so she stood next to me. All the time I was saying, "Chill, just relax. Look for your class, it ain't so scary once you get used to it."

Haha.

I'm serious, though :P

After that, we were let off *the Form 3s, I mean* because we had trials :P First exam for the day was Science. Not bad. Could answer most of the questions. I mean, I think I'll have mistakes here and there but I won't rush to find out :P I'll just wait for my results to come back :P

Yeah~

Recess-ed with Shuen again after buying a cheese bun at the Ko-op. It looks like it's the healthiest and it's one of the cheapest too at RM1 :)

Then we headed back for class. Paper 2 was at 11:30 so we had quite a lot of time to study before the exam started. I studied a little with Shuen :) Some of the dudes were circling the bocor questions around and I'll admit I was dishonest by looking at it. Look at the bright side, it was nothing I didn't know and it was only for Science.

I promise I won't do it again :P

Paper 2 was easy *I would've added "because of the soalan bocor", but everyone else thought the same too* I actually finished it in half an hour. Haha. Had plenty of time to sleep :)

After school, I headed to the condo with Danya and Andyy for lunch. Kanga and Cleo joined us halfway through. We talked and laughed about the Avatar movie because it was really bad.

Couldn't stop laughing at the way Danya, Andyy and Kanga were dissing it because they actually pronounce Aang as "Ung", like from "hung"? Yeah, and it's way off :P

I actually wanna watch it for myself. I'm that kind of person. Whether a movie is bad or good, I would like to watch it so I can see for myself. It doesn't matter if it's so bad I could've bought something else, because it'd be nice to know what other people are talking about :P

By the way, Danya said that the Sokka from the movie is actually Jasper from Twilight. Wow. And according to her, he brought his character from Twilight with him to Avatar :P

Haha.

Anyways, after that, my mom sent me home and I continued watching stuff on my iPod. Guilty, yes, I am :P But I'm going to do KH after this. I'm screwed for it though :P I really hate KH and it doesn't like me much either :P Oh and did I mention I have Geography tomorrow too?

We're all screwed :P

Okie dokie then :) Will go now :) CIAO!!

No comments: