Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

優しなアンヂ

Oh God, I'm seriously on the verge of tears now. I just finished watching Toy Story 3 on my iPod. *Yeah, I converted it :P*

I never thought it'd be so guiltifying *if there's such a word -_-* to watch that. I mean, not that I think toys can really talk and think for themselves, but still, it has that weird effect on you. Like you're feeling sorry you threw that fire truck away, pulled out a toy's eyes or shaved a Barbie doll bald.

Come to think of it, I don't think I ever appreciated my toys. My siblings and I used to go to this person's house to cut our hair and that person had a son. We used to play his toys at his house all the time and he had some of the coolest stuff. Well, we thought they were cool at that time :P

Yeah~

Well, like everyone else would know, I nearly cried during several parts. The first time being where Woody was criticizing the other toys for wanting to stay at Sunnyside, and the most intense when they were about to be fried in that incinerator -_- God bless the little aliens :P

I also nearly cried at the last part when Andy was giving away his toys to Bonnie. I guessed he would, but it's a pity till now Andy still doesn't know his toys are actually living things :P

Damn, Andy's so cute :P

I'm going to watch Karate Kid next :P

That aside, I woke up at 5 o'clock but didn't exercise in the morning cause I was really tired. Slept for another half an hour before waking up again. Made shake for my brother and I, then packed my stuff for school. Brought two bottles to school today because I have an annoying sore throat. The smaller bottle consisted of tea.

Yeah, I know, right? -_-

Went for morning briefing but there was nothing much to talk about. It's going to be the last time this year's top three take charge, but yeah -_-

We had Science again today -_- Got 74%, not good I know, but it was only Paper 2 so we couldn't do more mistakes than we normally can so -_-

Recess I spent at the canteen after buying buns from the Ko-op. Back at class, we had History. I got 77% yet again for a PMR 2005 paper whereas I didn't get good results for Geography. Got 72% for that. That shows I've been slacking.

That ain't a good sign.

I've been telling myself I've gotten pretty much half an iPad already. Getting 7A's will seal the deal, amongst other great rewards :P I really want 7A's right now.

Gotta start on KH as well -_-

That aside, I accidentally told my dad I was finishing at 2:30 when I actually finished at 1:10. Called my dad then went to the condo to eat lunch with Kanga and Cleo. Talked about Toy Story 3 and how dopey Ken and Barbie were.

Haha.

I'm still laughing bout it, sorry :P

Yeah~

Gotta go do BM now. Trials start tomorrow and we're all screwed :P

CIAO!!

No comments: