Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, August 12, 2010

終わり

Ola :)

I'm not supposed to be doing this, actually, but I'm doing it anyway since my mom ain't scolding me :) Maybe that's cause I finished two books of PMR Model Test Papers for Sejarah and Geography. Haha.

Woke up at 6 o'clock because my dad woke us up. The phone wasn't with me, see, so I didn't really hear it. Also, I didn't get much sleep because I was actually still awake when my parents came back from you-know-where. My brother had it worse because he had to get up and open the door for them.

Pity, pity :P

*Pause*

Sorry, I was drinking shake. Not that I hate shake, it's just that my mom put ma thai inside so...

Bleghh~

Anyways, my dad sent us to school with his friend in the passenger seat. Don't think I've seen him before, and by the way he speaks, I don't really fancy my dad hangin' out with him.

God, please bless Dad with the ability to choose his friends wisely and not pick up another cigarette for the rest of his life.

That aside, morning briefing today was really short. They just asked if the new librarians had bought their new uniforms yet. I haven't, by the way. I'm hoping to get it before Monday because that's when we're all supposed to wear it to school.

Damn :P

After the briefing, we all went downstairs to the hall for assembly. Bleghh~ Sang the national anthem and then proceeded to our respective classes.

Or, in the Form 3s case, our respective bengkel classes. We first had a History class in our own classes. I was ecstatic because I finally got an A for it. It's not really an A in my school's standards, but that's cause they raised it. I got 77% and it was a 2007 paper so I'm actually quite happy.

It ain't enough, but I'm getting somewhere right?

Had recess at 9:30 and I went to buy that mayo thingymajing at the Ko-op. Went down to the canteen because there was no place to eat outside the Ko-op because some dudes took my usual spot.

After finishing the mayo thingymajing, I wanted to buy a benjo, but Kanga rang the bell before I could get it :(

In a way, it's good, but still :(

:P

We had BM next. Sat beside Andy because Chucky didn't come today. And it was him who put his stuff next to me, not me -_- Honestly, he irritates me sometimes.

Obviously the sparks have started to fly again for that particular group of people. And I meant that in a bad way. I really didn't understand why is it people have to be quite so screwed up. If you have a problem with someone, don't even bother hanging out! Why do you have to wait before it gets to this extent before you explode?

I can understand why you say you've got the guts to say that, because it could mean you're hoping to get it off your chest because you're sick and tired of keeping it in, but to say it in such a crude and uncouth *wink wink* way, I don't wonder why everyone's pissed either.

Not to butt in, *I'm infamous for my gigantic nose, so -_-* but I happen to actually be actual friends with you, so I kinda notice these little subtle *yet not so subtle* hints.

-_-

Chill, kay?

After BM, we had Geography. I stayed in the same class because my group was supposed to be there. Sat next to Danya this time whilst doing Geography. Was unbelievably happy for this because I got 85%

Mwahaha :P

It was the first time I got A for Sejarah and Geography.

:)

After that, we went up to our classes for another Maths test. It was okay, I guess. I got 93% which is the second highest. I did a very dumb thing for one question cause I didn't read it properly so I was one mark short of being the highest :(

Went home after school ended. I didn't have to stay back today, so... :)

Read The Six Cousins in my mom's room till 4:30 after I bathed today :P Hey, it's actually a nice book. Haha. I just got this sudden urge to read it, so... :)

Then, I went downstairs to do some sets of Sejarah. Got 82 for one and was super duper happy. The joy, right? Left the house at 5:30 for tuition.

It was okay, I guess, but I hate it cause we have to form groups of four *two girls and two guys* and the guys in the class are always so... yeah, you get what I mean.

-_-

It would be better if he put us in groups instead of letting us choose, seriously.

Class ended at 8 o'clock. Everyone was honking outside at 5 minutes before 8 and this guy said, "We'd better finish fast or they'll get horny." *it was a joke mentioned a few weeks before*

My teacher gave a short laugh and then said, "If your parents weren't horny you wouldn't be here."

-_- Yeah...

Bleghh~

Yeah, came back home after that and finished my Sejarah and Geography PMR Model Test Paper books. Started on KH but stopped because I got brain dead. Shut up.

Okie dokie. That's all :) CIAO!!

No comments: