Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, August 19, 2010

テスト

Today marks the first day of trials.

The immense joy~ -_-

Woke up at 5:11 and ran 10 minutes on the treadmill again. Bathed at 5:30, did shake for myself only because it took more than once to wake my brother up. Plus, I don't like doing it for him :P

Anyways, after that, I gathered my stuff, including my Tatabahasa book and whatever KOMSAS book I had at home to help in school -_-

Yeah, today, we had our BM Paper 1 and Paper 2.

Morning briefing today was kinda weird, because it was taken over by the new board members and they didn't really know what to do. That, and the President lost her voice, so -_- Though I know how she feels :P Yeah~

Sang Happy Birthday to our previous President, then went downstairs for assembly.

God, every day, the assembly deliberately reminds me of how much I really detest prefects. Ugh. The Secretary of the new Prefectorial Board insisted I had to buy the stupid rubber band to replace my wire rubber band. Why the hell do they sell the wired ones in the Ko-op if we can't use 'em at home, huh? Where's the effing sense in that?

And what about user rights? The stupid rubber bands aren't elastic enough in the first place. Even if it's only 10 cents each, it's still money.

They should either buy better quality rubber bands or allow the use of other kinds of rubber bands.

It's morning like these I remember I hate my school too.

That aside, after the assembly, we went up to class *after the prefects once again proved their insolence and irritating-ness to me because they let the seniors go up first cause apparently they waited longer. Plus, our line was already halfway up the stairs. Talk about unfair*

Our Paper 1 for BM started at 8:25 a.m. Shit. It was really bad. So far, I've already confirmed about 6 mistakes, maybe? Ugh.

During recess, I bought a mayo bun, a test pad and an eraser at the Ko-op then went to the canteen to eat it and read my KOMSAS book. We got a leak from students that Plot would come out but I wanted to read everything just in case.

Paper 2 started at 11 and sure enough, there was plot for the novel part. I finished in time, thank God, and we handed our papers up at 1 o'clock. Then we cleaned our class and finished at 1:10. I didn't know we finished so early though. To top it all off, I was staying back till 4.

Ate lunch at the condo with Kanga and Cleo then went to Yen Yen's house to chill. She played songs on her phone and I used her teddy bear to mimic whatever actions suited the lyrics to the song.

Had fun, I guess.

Came back at 4 o'clock, bathed, did some English work to be handed in tomorrow then went for MC BM class at 5:30. Class was okay, I guess. Did loads of KOMSAS. Tried two questions for Panas Salju amongst other things.

Jas didn't come today though -_- Sat in between Saw and Si Ling -_-

Just came back. Will go now :) CIAO!!

No comments: