Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, August 9, 2010

~8/08/2010~

Ola :)

It's been far too long since I've blogged :) Yesterday was a Sunday *doi* and I had quite a lot of fun, really. I woke up at around 11 something, maybe? Got up, went downstairs and used the computer. Was re-reading Her Majesty's Dog till my mom came back.

:P

My brother bought me lunch from Yap's Chicken and so I ate just before my mom saw me at the computer :P Okay, anyways, after lunch, I went to bathe because we were going to go out at 3 o'clock. My brother used the toilet after that -_-

My dad only came at 3 something, which kinda pissed my mom off.

By the way, I'm hooked to "Something 'Bout Love" by David Archuleta. I don't know why, I just like it. Ooh, I can play the chorus part on the guitar :P

That aside, we first went to our grandparents house and spoke to each other. We were supposed to go visit them and then send my brother straight to his seminar thingymajing at Renaissance with the SuperbKids and SuperbTeens shit. And, because my brother wouldn't be able to get a proper dinner, my grandpa took him out to eat at Kashmir Cafe.

Unfortunately, I had gained weight, so I was not allowed to go.

They soon came back though, because there was no parking space. Mwahaha :P This was a sign :P

I had quite a lot of fun because we were talking about all kinds of things like my sister *she has a fever* at Singapore and stuff like that. However, the topic of our academic study also came up *like it always leads to most of the time in every mom-dad-and-children talk* I was also talked to about the ASEAN thingymajing and how it would be good if I was accepted.

Memang la~ Hello? Singapore leh~ -_-

Cacat.

That aside, at 6 o'clock, we said goodbye and sent my brother to Renaissance Hotel. Then, my parents sent me to KLCC. Alone. God, it was actually quite cool because my mom passed me her iPhone and said I'd be alone because they were going somewhere else.

Haha.

I went to Kinokuniya and browsed around. Unfortunately, there were no new mangas for V.B.Rose and Kaze Hikaru *which in a way, is good* so I went to browse things in Rock Corner and Video Ezy.

Nothing nice. Tch~

Parents came to get me at 7 something and we had dinner at a very nice, posh-looking, Korean-set restaurant near KLCC called Fullhouse.

Haha, be jealous, che, it was nice.

I had a Chicken Chop and a Cappuccino Ice Blended. Their Chicken Pineapple Salad was great. I loved it a lot. They have a branch at Sunway Pyramid too. Che, Mom and Dad said you have to try it when you come back. They said you could probably take your friends there too.

I like it :)

I'll post pictures up later. Chill, kay :)

After that, we went to get my brother at Renaissance and he had McD's for dinner again.

Came back home and used the computer to do the Civic folio. Originally, it wasn't supposed to be my job, but I decided to do it anyway. Slept late though, at 12 something nearing 1 because I was fighting with my brother and my mom also got all pissed -_-

Yeah~

The day pretty much ended like this :) CIAO!!

No comments: