Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

独立記念日

Yes, yes, Happy Independence Day, Malaysia. May everyone be absolutely happy that we're no longer a nation that's dependent on other countries.

As the other would say: Selamat Menyambut Hari Merdeka.

And for my aunt and uncle, Happy Wedding Anniversary :)

Of all the days to get married on :P :P :P :P

*Notice the more-than-multiple signs of laughter. That was a joke, kay? -_-*

Honestly, with everything going on like the controversial video that Namewee posted, I have to be extra careful about the things I say in case I accidentally offend the country -_- Everyone has to be careful too, but I guess in his case, he made it so utterly obvious -_-

Reading about them in the newspapers, though, I can agree with Namewee on one thing. Why were they more concerned with getting him instead of the school principle? I mean, go ahead and apprehend Namewee if you want - even if he did it so everyone would know that racial issues were growing again, he's still somewhat in the wrong - but you should get the inside scoop on the teacher too, right?

Yes, there was another article about the principle hurling vulgar words about his students, but that was all. There was nothing like "He'll be punished" or "He should get sacked" or things like that.

Was what Namewee did more, well, bad than that?

Just an honest bystander's opinion, though -_-

I don't exactly want the police at our door the next day because I was offending anyone -_-

That aside, I woke up at 10 something today. Actually I woke up at 8, but decided to sleep on :P Came downstairs and had more chee cheong fun for breakfast.

Watched Hannah Montana: The Movie with my brother in the afternoon. He wanted to watch Boomerang, though. That's a movie with Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock and Halle Berry in it, but I didn't like it because Eddie Murphy acts as a play boy -_-

Not that he's any less funny when he's acting such roles, but there was a part when an Yzma-looking woman called Eloise went up to him and said, "I'm not wearing any panties."

God, how sick can that woman be, even if it's just a movie -_-

By the way, you all remember Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove, right? :P

Ugh~

After the Hannah Montana: The Movie show, I played on the piano for a while before my mom and aunt came in the Naza to bring us home. Had lunch before that, though. Yumm~ Curry~ I absolutely love the curry. Oh God, it's finger-lickin' good. I actually had three plates of rice *not large servings, but still :P* with curry.

Haha.

My mom had porridge :P Poor her :P

Went home after that. Loaded The Last Song into my iPod and recently finished it, before I started this chronology thing with my blog posts again :P Listening to "The Love I Found In You" by Jim Brickman feat. Dave Koz.

That's all for today, I guess :)

Will have ham and/or curry with rice again, I presume :P

CIAO!!

No comments: