Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, August 27, 2010

~26/08/2010~

Ola~ Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. There wasn't much to blog about anyways except for the fact that our trials are over.

Then again, nothing's really over till PMR is :P

Woke up late yet again. Honestly, I'm beginning to wonder why it is I can't seem to get myself up whenever the alarm rings. Because of that, I'm not only not exercising in the morning, but I can't find enough time to make the shake.

Bleghh~

Morning briefing was nothing much. We're supposed to clean our shelves, though, cause apparently it's really messy. I haven't been visiting my shelf either because I've been having recess at the canteen with Shuen.

After briefing, we went downstairs to the hall for our assembly. Sang our national anthem and the Tanggal 31 song. It's been long since we've heard that. Then again, we've always had to wait for a year before we really hear that song.

Bleghh~

First subject was KH. God, I hate KH. I finished one whole book of the PMR Model Test Papers for KH the night before but they didn't really help because I realized some answers were wrong.

Apparently, a ruang tamu is ruang kerja.

Obviously, you get what I mean.

There are, of course, some questions which I knew the answers to, but I've got to study deeper into each topic because questions don't cover most of that.

I can only hope PMR questions are a lot easier :P

Recess was spent at the canteen with Shuen again and then we had Geography. Oh God, it was really bad. They went real deep there. Plus, I haven't been doing a lot of Geography questions so I was really screwed for that -_-

Bleghh~

It didn't really hit me that trials were over even after school hours ended because like I mentioned earlier, nothing's really over till PMR is, so -_-

Went home, ate and bathed then watched Kobato on my iPod. Without sound, though, because of some stuff that I only discovered much later -_-

At 4 something, I went to sleep. When I woke up, it was already 10. Yes, I know. What the hell, right?

Skipped tuition and dinner -_- Called Danya to ask if she could come the next day but her mom insisted she go to school and if she did, she wouldn't be staying for a long while because I also realized that I still had tuition on Friday. We decided to put it off till Raya.

Long way to go, I know, but still -_- Being... optimistic?

-_-

That's about all :) CIAO!!

P/S: Got pissed in the middle of the night because my brother came in at 2 something and he switched the lights on.

No comments: