Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, August 13, 2010

寝る?

Hello :)

Woke up very early today. The alarm rang at 4:55 and then once more at 5 o'clock so I got up after switching the other three alarms off.

Haha. I always use all five alarms to ensure I wake up -_-

Anyways, wanted to skip school today. Really bad. I actually tried to oversleep on the couch downstairs but that just made me grouchier when I woke up because my parents didn't get the hint :P But what I was mad about was because I actually did have a headache.

Plus my mom suddenly flared when I said I finished school at 2:45 because that would mean she'd be late. It's not like I want to stay back to make her late on purpose right? Sheesh~ And it's not as if this is the first time I'm coming back at 2:45. It's just that Che Che was around to send me back.

Bleghh~

School was boring, I think. Had English today and that teacher from MBS came in. Haha. Honestly, I think she's really good, but sometimes you get pissed with the way she speaks to you like you're some kind of low class trash from the other end of the world.

Anyways, had recess after that and didn't eat anything because they weren't selling anything in the Ko-op and I was lazy to go down to the canteen.

Spent my time in the library.

Arranging books.

Yeah~

Had KH next and sat next to Cleo. Got 64% on the test, which means I was getting worse at KH, but that's because I haven't been studying that -_-

Bleghh~

After KH, we had another Science test and I got 78% It's an A in PMR, but it ain't an A to me yet cause it's not safe to be on the 75+ and below 80 -_-

Ran out to the condo after the bell rang to eat lunch. Then, with only 5 minutes to spare, rushed back after a sandwich and maggi mee. Bluffed Kanga and Cleo into thinking they'd have to pay for me too :P Mwahaha.

Duty was fine. I finally managed to arrange both Dellie and my shelf into exactly alphabetical order. I'm feeling very proud of it at the moment. It was really tiring, kay? I was literally sweating as I arranged it. Plus, I only had a little help from one of the other librarians. Chipmunk.

Haha. Codename :P

Anyways, after that, by 2:30 I was downstairs and my mom fetched me home. Ate lunch then went to sleep after I bathed, with my mom's permission.

Woke up only to find out that I was late for tuition and my mom wasn't going to send me cause she was teaching downstairs. I had to walk out with my brother. Bleghh~

Class was okay, I think. Did Science first and then Maths. Had a little snack here and there. Drank a bottle of water, la-di-da. After class, I did some Geography with Sean whilst talking about the MBS teacher since Sean and Su were both from MBS. They said she was actually a really good teacher.

I believe that, I just don't think very highly of some of her methods, that's all -_-

Yeah~

Sean's parents sent my brother and I home and I then did my homework whilst eating my dinner, ice cream and listening to music on my iPod. Watched Dylan Moran again because he's really funny :P I think, that is :P

Okie dokie then. That's all :) CIAO!!

P/S: I watched A-Team the other day and thought it was awesome :)

No comments: