Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

鬼は食べる

Woo~

Ola :)

Today I woke up late -_- My maid had to wake us up and it was already five minutes to six o'clock. Screwed exercising and making shake. Went straight to bathing and getting my brother to wake up -_-

Reached school at my usual time. That's because normally I wake up extra early and end up exercising and making shake, but since today I had my "day off" because I woke up late, I still reached on time.

Nothing much on morning briefing. I thought there was no morning briefing tomorrow because our newly appointed President wouldn't be able to attend but it turns out it'll be taken over by her Vices -_-

Bleghh~

Anyways, after briefing, we went downstairs and attended our assembly. Sang our national anthem as well as the Jalur Gemilang song. Following that, we went up to our respective classes -_-

Had our History exam first at 8:05 and it was the pits.

For some reason, the Jabatan decided to make our Sejarah exam so hard for Diagnostics. I mean, I know it'll be easier during PMR and they're preparing us for the worst, but they went so deep and I wasn't expecting that at all. Especially since I'd given up studying and was aiming for just going all-out on exercises -_-

Haiz~

I've confirmed about 6 mistakes already. The joy, right? -_-

That aside, during recess I bought a cheese bun and went to the canteen with Shuen. After we ate, we went to the toilet and then I went to call my parents because Andy wanted a lift to his house in our car on Thursday but I couldn't get through. Gave up.

Went back to class after recess only to be chased to our Moral class next door because the Muslims would be having their Agama exam. There was no exam for the Moral students so we could revise and do whatever shit we wanted -_-

Wanted to go to the toilet halfway during that time so Haylie followed me because she was bored and didn't wanna stay in class. That was when Dellie asked if we could help her get signatures from some teachers and we said yes.

Went to the third floor to get one teacher's signature. Was supposed to get another from the same Bilik Guru but she wasn't in. Went all the way down to the Discipline Room to get another teacher's signature but she said she couldn't unless we got the other teacher to sign -_- And then another teacher from the same room asked if I could send a book up to another teacher's room and that's when a third teacher from the same room asked if I could get some file from the same other teacher's room.

Oi~

That was a mouthful -_- Wordful? Typeful? Keyboard-ful? Whatever -_-

Couldn't find the file the third teacher wanted so we asked a teacher from the same room to help us look for it but she couldn't find it either so she thought we should go to another teacher's room to ask if she had it. Dropped the book the other teacher from the Discipline Room wanted us to drop off and went to the other teacher's room.

She said she didn't have it either so she called us the guy that wanted the file and said she didn't have it. Then Haylie and I went all the way down to the Discipline Room to return his tag and went back to class.

Spent about another 40 minutes in that class before the bell finally rang, signaling the end of the Agama exam.

1:10 came and we were allowed home. Unfortunately, my brother would be staying till 2:30 so I was as well. Went to have lunch at the condo with Kanga and Cleo. Was joined by Sausage and his girlfriend. After that, we went back home.

Came back, bathed, used the computer and then played the piano for a while. Wanted to record something with my mom's iPod :P Mwahaha. Then at 5:30, I went for MC English class. Had a lot of fun, as usual.

Returned at 8 o'clock and watched TV. Yes, despite the fact I had a Science exam tomorrow -_- At 10 something, my dad came back and we burnt the stuff for the hungry ghost festival or something like that. Was cool. Especially when Snowy walked through fire -_- I'm serious. I'm surprised she didn't turn into a Black Labrador or something.

Haha.

Anyways, after that, here I am :) Just got off the phone with Sean because he wanted to know if I got any Science bocor questions -_- I just know that the electric calculation shit is coming out and so is plants or something like that.

For some reason, I think I might not get an A this time for Science, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

Will go now then :) CIAO!!

No comments: