Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, August 9, 2010

沢山本

Ola ola :)

I woke up at 5:45 today in the morning and managed to get my brother up without much trouble. Did shake for the both of us and our dad sent us to school.

School was... okay, I guess. We were to stay back this Friday for our last librarian meeting for the year because the Form 3s had a PMR leave. Lucky eh? But for some reason, I feel it's kinda cheating for us because we just became official librarians -_-

Bleghh~

Did our "gerak gempur" as usual. First subject was Maths. Was alright. We were trying out the Paper 2 for our Maths tests because calculators weren't allowed for those.

I would've finished it in time but many people asked questions so I felt obliged to answer :P Cheh~ Like I'm so smart :P

Anyways, had recess after our Maths and had two fried wantons. Hey, there was nothing else to eat and I had to eat or I'd get a stomach ache in the middle of class.

That aside, we then had Science. Science was okay too. Sat beside Cleo and Kanga during that time. They actually doodled on my Science paper when I went out to the toilet for a while so I actually said, "I'll count to ten, those marks had better be off."

I'm not that mad, though. Just wanted to know how fast they could work their erasers :P

Yeah~

After Science, we had a KH test but I flunked it. I have to start studying for KH again because that's really gonna pull me down.

There was a bright side to today, though :) After KH, we went back home and my dad sent us to Leisure Mall to get our books. I got like RM90++ worth of PMR Model Test Papers for all the seven subjects from Popular.

Oh, and sinfully bought Shugo Chara Party, sorry.

It was cheap, so... -_-

Yeah~

Anyways, after all that, we bought Omochi *my brother used his money so I had no complaints :P* and we went back home. I watched the 44th episode of Yumeiro Patissiere earlier and I love Kashino. He's just so cute :P

Was also watching one of Dylan Moran's comedy stand ups and the dude's funny too. When my sister comes back, she should watch. Let her laugh her stress off.

She's coming back next month anyway.

Music class was cancelled today cause Mom was feeling nice. I was too sleepy and so she let me go home to rest.

I'll be resting soon, of course.

Okie dokie then. I've posted the pictures as promised. Enjoy them, but the real thing's always best :P

Alrighty :) CIAO!!

No comments: