Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, August 2, 2010

歌の意味

Yaho! :)

It's been long, eh?

My last post was two nights before this and even so, those were lyric posts -_-

Anyways, I woke up at 5:45 nearing 5:50 today in the morning. Was super tired because the night before, I slept at 1 o'clock after watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood with my brother. My parents came back at around that time too.

Haha.

They had sent my sister off to Singapore again for her second term *I think* and kinda went shopping whilst they were there. Originally, we weren't supposed to go because we had school on Monday, but seeing they had returned home at the same time we were about to sleep, I think it wouldn't have made a difference if my brother and I tagged along -_-

Spent Saturday night at my grandparent's place because our parents were going to leave us alone in the house. My grandma thought they should dump us there instead so they did -_- Slept at 2++ in the morning that night because I was busy writing my story *yes, I gave in :P* and watching Gabriel Iglesias on my iPod.

Oh my God, the dude's hilarious. I love his Comedy Central stand up. Woo~ :P

Woke up at 12 something the next morning on Sunday and the whole day consisted of either me busy writing in the room or eating somewhere -_- My brother kept my grandparents' company. My brother and I also went out to Kashmir Cafe again with my grandpa. Haha. I had a roti telur and roti canai whilst my brother had a roti telur and tosei telur.

Grr~ He gets two eggs :P

Anyways, our aunt and uncle drove us back home at 8 nearing 9 that evening and since I returned, I had been loading Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood episodes. My brother watched it with me. Oh, and I watched the 43rd episode of Yumeiro Patissiere too. Oh my God, Kashino's so cute :P

I love Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood's ending. It's so adorable. I watched it twice and I'm finding a way to download the friggin' episode. Ed's so cute :P So is Winry :P

I'll review that some other time -_-

That aside and coming back to today, I got mad with my brother because he wouldn't get his ass off the bed and nearly made me late. As a punishment, I didn't make shake for him. HAH! :P That's gonna be my condition from now on: I will not make shake for him if it takes more than once for me to get him up.

Muhaha :P

School was... okay, in a way. We had the bengkel thingymajing today and only had 3 subjects. First was English. I was in Group 1 out of four groups. The students are grouped according to their marks, so I got into the first group because I got 80 for English -_- Bleghh~

At 10:10, we had recess and English ended. After recess, we had BM. This one, I was in the third group cause I got a C (which is 65%). Sat behind Chucky. The BM class was more controlled than the English class, though. The English teacher really pisses me off -_- She pissed Maria off too. You can see by the tone of her voice.

Haha.

At 12:30 all students were to go back to their classes, so we did -_- Had a Science test and I kinda flunked it cause I was really tired and wasn't thinking straight. Che, shut up :P

Yeah~

Then I went out with Danya for a while because we had to stay back till 4 for our librarian briefing thingymajing. Did I mention I'm a librarian now? :P

The briefing was nice, and fun :)

After the briefing, I waited for my dad at my brother's school but he heard my mom say 4:30 and I got mad, so I made him buy the Oreo McFlurry :P

Muhaha :P

Came back home, bathed and straightaway went out to the office to practice *after re-reading V.B.Rose :P* Oh God, I love Arisaka :P He's so cute :P

Practiced all the way till my teacher came and then I had my lesson till 9 o'clock.

Okie dokie :) I'm gonna ciao now :) CIAO!!

No comments: