Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

~28/08/2010~

Ola~

Didn't blog again. Sorry -_-

Nowadays I haven't been occupying my time with the computer so my brother's been fully utilizing that fact until he's been coming up to sleep much later than I.

It's a contagious disease and I'm spreading it like typhus.

:P

Woke up at 15 minutes to 9 on Saturday. Pathetic. I told the maid to wake me up at 8 -_- I had tuition at 10, that's why I wanted to wake up early. It's a good thing I completed whatever work there was to do the day before, so I could take it easy :P

Read some manga and converted more Kobato episodes into my iPod for later. At 10 o'clock, my mom sent me to Sean's house for tuition.

Tuition was okay, I guess. We did more Geography than Sejarah. Actually... We didn't even touch on History because we concentrated more on Geography. Plus, I guess three hours is never enough when it comes to teaching two subjects.

At 1 o'clock, with my mom's permission, I went to Tesco to have lunch with Sean and Su. I only went because Su was treating, though :P He's apparently very rich and he wanted to treat us that day so we just went along. It's not like they'd let me say no anyway. They said they'd force me to go or something -_-

Cacat.

Went to that Pak Hailam Kopitiam thingymajing. Had a Grilled Mushroom Chicken and toast *amongst other stuff :P* Should've brought my money, then I could've bought the crackers I loved so much :P

Cost RM44.60 in total. Yeah~ After that, I got some sample crackers from the auntie who sells them and we walked back to Sean's house. My mom didn't feel like fetching Sean and I from his house because she was tired, so we went home in Sean's car when his dad was going to send his sister for her dance class -_-

Did work, Sean ripped the middle page of my Theory book because I was stopping him from looking at my answers *-_-* and was a little late for class.

Class was alright. Thank God the teacher didn't want to check the page I didn't do until next week :P Bad news is I've got more work now :P

Our class ended at 5 o'clock and I went straight home. Okay, it's Tuesday now so I can't really remember what I did for dinner and shit~

Oh wait, I do remember. My parents were too lazy to go out so we could order stuff in. Not McD's or Pizza Hut though, to my greatest disappointment :P So I had to settle with second best, which is also not a bad choice :P

2 and a half roti telur. Woo~ :P Originally it was just one and a half and I got another one and a half for my dad but he was already sharing with my aunt so he gave it to me. Mwahaha.

Bad news is, that's payment for printing another set of certificates -_-

Bleghh~

My brother bought two CDs from the night market that night. Prince of Persia and The Last Song. The stupid thing was, he assumed I'd actually be willing to pay half for both the CDs, amounting to RM8. Dude, next time, ask first -_- Watched Prince of Persia :P

Finished watching Kobato that night too, I remember. I cried a little at the 23rd episode *that's the second last episode* because of certain things. You'll only understand when you actually watch the anime. If Danya wants, I can lend it to her.

After PMR -_-

Okie dokie. That's all for Saturday :) CIAO!!

P/S: I actually posted this without "CIAO" and the CDs from the night market. Edited it just so I could type that :P

No comments: