Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, August 22, 2010

悪い娘

I feel like such a bad girl. I've bought more anime. Good thing is, my mom knows about it, so haha :P

I bought the anime Kobato. It's the one I've been eyeing but it was too expensive, but I bought it for RM19.90 at Popular today in Jusco Cheras Selatan while watching the Claris Music Electone Idol 2010. Yeah~

Today I woke up at around 10 something and went downstairs to use the computer. Sinfully read manga despite my trials the next day and drank Milo for breakfast -_-

My parents came back at around noon and asked us to bathe and change and stuff like that so we could get to Jusco for the Electone Idol. Reached at around 12 something nearing 1 so we had our lunch first at Ichiban Ramen. I had my usual Chicken Teriyaki (like my dad), my mom had some char siew thing and my aunt got some Ebi Curry rice.

After that, we went to see the stage. That's when I went to get the anime at Popular. Popular always sells anime at cheaper prices, that's why I love to go there to get anime. Plus, I had saved up quite a lot. Wanted to check out this Angel Sanctuary too, but nahh~ I'll get that some other time :P

The Electone Idol started at 3 and I was pretty much there the whole time because my mom was the MC for the program, which meant she couldn't leave the place till it ended *which was scheduled to be at 6* Got some Starbucks coffee for both my mom and I as well as Mr. Mochizuki :P

The items they performed were actually quite nice. My music teacher, Auntie Rena and Darr's dad were the judges this afternoon. Some performances were too short, some too abrupt, some too staccato and all sorts of things, but it was alright, overall.

While the judges were deciding on who was gonna be the Electone Idol, three teachers performed Love Story by Taylor Swift. There were no vocals though, which was quite saddening.

They were good, though, especially the pianist *my opinion, of course*

Following that, we had dinner at some restaurant just uphill from Jusco Cheras Selatan. The food was alright, I guess, but I wasn't so much in the mood for eating, so I didn't enjoy it that much -_-

I think it was good, though :P

Came back and was doing Maths till some time ago when I decided I couldn't do Maths questions because my brains would burst -_-

Yeah~ Good luck to me and my Maths trials tomorrow. Haha. Hopefully I score a high A :P

CIAO!!

No comments: