Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

School...

Haha, it was quite fun today, if you cut out the part where I got a stomach ache after recess and had to stay in the sickbay for the whole time until 12:30 when we then heard a lecture about our stupid Kerja Kursus Sejarah. I hate projects like that, man. Eesh, so annoying.

Anyways, I slept well. In the sickbay, I mean. It was quiet and I tried to continue that dream I had about Hye Sung being engaged to my sister...

Whoops.

Yeah, you got me. I had a dream a few nights before involving my sister being engaged to Hye Sung. It was so weird, and half believable, half unbelievable, and since it wasn't really finished, because it ended when my sister's phone started ringing the alarm. It was the song "Still" and I had to get up and switch it off. 

Anyways, after I told my sister, I was like "You know what? We should make a twist in it. We should say Yun Ho and Jun Jin came in at that moment and stopped the wedding. Then Micky will come in after that. Yun Ho and Jun Jin will do a dance battle and Micky and Hye Sung will sing to settle the score."

"As a conclusion, Yun Ho will marry you and Micky will be mine!!!"

But my sis is still torn between Jun Jin and Yun Ho. O_o Since they're both still at an o-kay age for her to consider =)

:P Hey, trust me, I'd love Hye Sung to be my husband, but for one, I don't want one and another, he's too old for me. Hello? 9 years difference is still considerably o-kay, but SIXTEEN years? That's too much.

Info: Hye Sung's birthday is 27th of November. :P He's 30 this year and still cute and hot!! :P I can still wish him!

Extra info: Micky's birthday 4th of June, also must wish :P

No comments: