Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Miracle Post

This post was posted in school, that's why I'm actually blogging. If not, I wouldn't be able to touch the computer. I'm hoping Danya constantly reminds me not to use the computer. You know what happened a few days before that made her SO happy????

Me: Hi Danya
Danya: Hi, I was gone. *expression change* But you don't care. Your middle name ain't "Caring"! *Pause* It's Ng.

The look on her face was so funny I had to laugh. Anyways, as I'm in the ICTL room right now, Kangaroo's going hysterical as she's playing Solitaire.

-_-

Danya's doing work and Shuen's...

I have no idea what she's doing now. I really hate the computer teacher, she's so hot-tempered and unreasonable. She takes every reason as an excuse to get out of trouble. Yes, I've kena before, but only once. But the boys... Let's just say the only guy who does his work is Jun.

*Kangaroo just hit me and said "Hey, Lou said I've got down-syndrome!" and I'm looking at her as if she has no brains... No wait... :P*

Right now she's whispering to herself. She just giggled out of nowhere. Back to whispering. She shows me her stupid face.

"Did you write anything about me?" Kangaroo looked at my screen before she bursts into laughter. She goes to Shuen and screams. Then looks back here and says, "Jun? Who's Jun? Oh, *censored*"

She just whacked me. I whacked her back. She's laughing like an idiot now. I can't help but smile. "Haha, I've got down symdrome," she says, laughing. She reads what I'm writing and laughs again. "You're not bothering cause I've got down-syndrome now?" -_-

She's calling my name now for no particular reason. Seriously, how the hell did I know her? Oh, yeah, now I remember...

Flashback...

Me: *walks to the line and lines up*
Kangaroo comes with her grandma: Hello, girl ah? What's your name?
Me: Lou
Kangaroo's granny: Oh, okay. This is Kangaroo, ah? Kangaroo, this is Lou, you two friend friend ah? Okay? I go now.

*She leaves*

Back to reality. Yes, I know. It was the weirdest way for one to know another. Kangaroo was my first friend, and I regretted it :P

Especially since she's still playing Solitaire and giggling like an idiot. Must be influence from Cleo. Ugh, she's actually talking. I meant the teacher. Kangaroo just laughed again and stared at me as I did the same to her.

Teacher: *yak yak yak about some computer shit*

Why is she so insistent on us making a website? I mean, fine, she's got some pregnant illness? I couldn't care less if she was burnt alive! I'm serious. Her face makes her personality seem like an angel's, so you can imagine the horror I see every Thursday.

Grr...

God, she wants us to make some stupid PowerPoint presentation now. Just shut up!

Oh, did I mention Kangaroo found a letter between two girls? I'll type it out:

First girl: I know I said I dun like 'them' anymore but its starting 2 come back. Just a little bit! *she draws a picture of someone blushing*
Second girl: *comments on the drawing, saying it's cute* Oic... Awww, so cute.
First girl: ... Just a LITTLE! Besides, my keypal's cute 2!

-_- Assholes who have no other better work to do. Then there's a number on the letter. It's 16019600. What the F is that?

Okay, I have to go now. Ciao!

No comments: