Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Probably my last post...

... Of the two weeks when I'm having exams. Yes, you got it, I'm actually gonna stop going online until after my exams are done. That's because I need to focus and get good marks so I can beat Kangaroo. Danya's trying hard too. 

Did I mention she's also signed a contract with me? To lose weight? She said she would post it on her blog, so I don't really know if you know. 

Plus, my sister actually loaded the Witch Yoo-Hee and watched it. I and my brother (put the donkey last :P) watched it as well. It had such a sucky ending because I wanted her to go with John Hoon, some Korean guy. His character's name is Joon-Ha. 

Anyways, I'll be posting up John Hoon's pictures up later. If I have the time. 

*Watching Ultra Maniac now, so ciao!!*

No comments: