Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, May 8, 2009

Nothin new...

Yeah, sheesh, why can't anything excited ever happen? It's so annoying because everyday I go to school expecting something cool to suddenly happen and everything just goes down the drain when school ends. Can't anything happen? 

Okay, fine, I admit it, I was hoping Hye Sung would come to M'sia. Hey, that might actually happen because Hye Sung's going to Singapore in June and that's where my sister will be!!! AHHH!!! What if something happens and they do get engaged??

I'd be the happiest sister-in-law ever!!! :P

Jie, I was joking :P Anyways, as I've mentioned above, nothing new has happened. Just that I hate a particular somebody for my not attending the Orion meeting yesterday. She told me it was cancelled so everyone didn't turn up. Only, I went to school today and Mentos asked me why I didn't attend. I was so angry and pissed.

I liked yesterday the best. We played Cho Dai Di in school because the teachers weren't coming to class. I played Uno too as well as watched Kangaroo play chess with the Malays, Jus, and Dhanessh and other peeps.

Dhanessh, I want your Bleach CDs!!!

^ ^ I'm surprised people actually like anime these days because I know very little people who do. And when I say very little, I mean very little. 

And as I'm listening to my mom scold my tuition teacher's daughter who happens to be my mom's student, I'm thinking, "When can I continue watching one Litre of Tears?"

... That was random.

No, but seriously, I wanna finish that show and give it back to Danya ASAP. And sorry, Danya, but I still haven't found your thumbdrive. My grandma's in my house too. Yeah... That's practically all for today. Did I mention Sean's actually sick? I don't think he'll be joining us for tuition today. :) Oh the joy. :P

Yeah, that's all for now! Ciao!

No comments: