Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The 2oth of May

This day strikes me. It's pain lingers in my broken heart and I stare into a picture which doesn't seem to lift my spirits up.

Tears don't form, although I want it to. I want to cry out from my heart that I miss her a lot and would give anything to have her back. I don't care if I've barely been with her for half a year. It's excruciating, and the suffering I'm going through is not worth it.

Her face is clear in my mind and I wonder how she really is. Has she found Paradise? Is she eating well? Does she miss us? Her family after parting with her former one?

Craving much for her, longing for her to be back, why can't the world think of ways to get rid of diseases if they've got time for other things? I'm not going to wish for the dead to be resurrected, because I know all living things have their own end in life, but why can't they handle diseases? Since they've got brilliant doctors to poison my family members, why can't vets help? Even in the slightest bit?

She had a lot of stamina power. She was the most hyperactive female I've ever met in my entire life. You do not expect to think she gave up her life like that.

Why? Why couldn't we have seen this coming? Why couldn't we have foreseen this attempt of the Undertaker ferrying another soul to the Afterworld? I wish we knew. And I wish we stopped it from happening, for she did not deserve such a brutal end when her life barely began.

But I want you to know, that I miss you a lot, even if you're gone and probably don't know what I'm talking about. You were smart, cute, and so cuddly, and I hope you can forgive us for doing this to you. I wish we remembered your injections, I wish we never brought that dog into the house. I wish you were here, with me, right now, encouraging to face my challenges and exams head on with all my might.

It doesn't help that Snow's losing energy as well. She's not as active as she used to be, but I want her to live and be healthy. I just wished dogs lived longer lives.

I'll miss you forever and ever, and I'll remember this day of your demise for all eternity.

Watashiwa anata no koto wa zutto eien ni oboite aishiteru to.

I'll miss you, Mico.

No comments: