Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Laugh out loud, seriously...

I just read Danya's blog and I'm like "You actually forgot the fact that I actually expand sideways as well" :P Hey, at least I'm being honest.

Oh and guess what? I just came back from Leisure Mall after buying my English Tuition books and you know what happened? I bought an anime. Okay, Danya's gonna freak at this part...

I bought...

Shugo Chara!!! ^ ^ Yes, Danya, you may squeal. But I didn't buy the whole collection. I bought the episode 27-51 one. That's because the first 26 episodes can be robbed from YouTube. :P Haha. However...

I wanna get episodes 52 to the other ones!!! There is, you know? The one I'm aiming at next is Shugo Chara Doki. That one has the other episodes. Apparently, it's on Youtube. You can search it under Shugo Chara Doki, if you want.

I shall post some pictures up now.

Ikuto-san

Amu-chan!

Tadase-kun

Another Tadase pic!

Nyaang!!! Ikuto!!

No comments: