Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Quoting my sister...

"Why do you have to post more than one post a day?"

Answer: Duh, because I want to! :P

Anyways, during class today, Sean kena tembak by me and teacher. Haha, Ms. L calls me her secretary for disciplining Sean because he doesn't know peanuts about theory.

I teach him, my way, of course, and according to Ms. L, it works, so she leaves it to me to make Sean understand something.

It's hilarious.

Sean and Yeh Dong were late again today, outside watching Witch Yoo-Hee on 8TV. Padan muka, everyone else was inside discussing what punishment to give them if they came TOO late. :P 

It's like that every week. They're outside watching TV, I go in and don't tell them if Ms. L was done teaching Yeh Dong's brother, they come in late, teacher scolds them... The usual.

Mom: *upstairs* Your mei mei come up already or not? Of course not.

Everyone laughs. 

And I thank God I have that Traffic thing to tell me who's been visiting my blog because NO ONE leaves a comment on my Cbox or blogger itself so I don't even know if anyone's reading my god-forsaken blog!

Gotta ciao now. Sister just came down so she'd probably nag me about finishing my post so she can use the computer. Hah, that's not gonna happen!

No comments: