Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, May 4, 2009

One Litre Of Tears

Yeah, Danya actually gave it to me. Lent it, sorry, wrong word.

Anyway, I started the first two episodes liao. It's so sad even at the beginning. So far, I've cried once. Mildly la... Yes, to everyone who never thought me, Lou, could be so emotional...

News for you, I'm more emotional than my sister and brother, kay?

Anyway, I got a shock from Andyy today because she told me when she was reading the Mr. and Miss Agony article I sent in about Mico, she cried. Ya, how hard to believe is THAT? I mean, no emotion Andyy actually CRIED whilst she was typing it out. I'm like "WTF??"

Also, I decided that for Chucky's birthday present this year, I'm going to write her a story like what I did for Danya. Of course, it also consists of non-existing creatures and names as well :P I was actually debating on making it a vampire story, but one thought of Twilight made me change my mind completely.

Ever since I watched the show, read the books and all that, I decided... "I don't think I can write another vampire story." Yes, I've made a vampire story before. It's called "A Vampire's Last Day" and Andyy, Maria and Danya should know about it since they've read it before.

After reading Twilight, my opinion towards vampires just... sort of went downhill. I mean, the first book and the last were the only ones that actually had some kind of excitement in it.

To me, la...

Anyway, heads up for a spoiler of Chucky's birthday story!!

No comments: