Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 7, 2009

In friggin' school...

ICTL is only good when you get to do whatever you want. Designing your own website is actually quite cool...

If the computer weren't retarded.

Seriously, I feel like strangling this stupid thing because it just messes up my designs. I don't really care about it though. As long as the teacher thinks I'm doing it, I don't care.

Anyways, I tried to dream about Hye Sung last night. It worked, I dreamt he kissed my cheek :P No la, joking. I wouldn't have minded if that happened, though, but the mere fact that he's kissed someone else just throws me off. I can't ever see Hye Sung the way I saw him before anymore. Being engaged to my sister just... scares me. But having him as a brother wouldn't be so bad. On the other hand, if he married Lina, I wouldn't see him at all :P

And guess what? I watched the ShinHwa's MV for "How Do I Say" and it was great! Hye Sung looked damn hot there and I was so angry it wasn't in my iPod. I'm like... Grr...

Seriously, Hye Sung actually wore SPECS okay? Damn cute.

Yes, Jie (sister in Chinese), Jun Jin looked great too :P

And can you believe it? My sister's friends actually read my blog. :P I didn't know my blog fascinated so many people. But I don't care anyway :P

In school, there's nothing you can really blog about, so right now, I'm fending Chucky off from typing stuff in my post. Ciao!!

1 comment:

PianoGirl said...

Wahhh....!!!! You tried to dream about Hyesung and it worked??!?! HOW?!?!?!?!? Teach me the way..!!!

I really think you're on Hyesung overload! XD

He's 30...of course he's kissed girls before. He even kissed Junjin...ON THE LIPS!! can check it on youtube. You'll be shocked O.o

wakakaka...!! you damn right if he married me you won't be able to see him. I'll be keeping him under lock and key! XDDD [making him sound like Pocket Polly]