Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, May 31, 2009

NYAANG!

I have Shugo Chara Doki! Yes, Danya, you may scream. I have the Part 1 of the Second season. I'll lend it to you after the school hols. I'll try finding the second part as well.

You know, in Shugo Chara Doki, it's much better than the first season. The songs are nicer as well. I'll post one of them up here soon. I love one of the songs called Happy Xmas from Kanae Ito. It's a bit cutsie, the kind my sister wouldn't really like, but I like it anyway. The harmonisation rocks!

^ ^

I found the songs from www.gendou.com. Only download from this website if it's an anime song you want. It's got all the Japanese anime songs you need. ^ ^ 

I also found a few nice One Piece anime songs from Darr and Jus' (my mom's friend's sons) iPod. Two of them are "Kokoro no Chizu" and "Brand New World". And by Brand New World, I don't mean the one from Inuyasha's V6, I mean some other band.

I shall now find some videos to show you how nice the songs are. However, you make sure you listen la, to the songs I post up. If not, what's the point??






Happy Xmas by Kanae Ito






Heartful Song by Hoshina Utau (Nana Mizuki)




Brand New World by D-51




Kokoro No Chizu by Boystyle

ENJOY!!!

No comments: