Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Buying a new book

With my own money! It's a Japanese book called "Kuro ma jiyo ni to ri tsu ka re ta onna no ko"

Trust me, I've wanted to find the meaning of that phrase, but just can't. The only thing I can make out is "Kuro ma jiyo" means "Black Demon Girl". And "tsu ka re ta onna no ko" means tired girl. So what can I make out of that?? -_-

Anyways, I bought that book because I wanted to brush up on my Japanese. I hope it works. I bought this book and another Kanji dictionary to help. Yay! I feel so independant right now! I've got the laptop beside me to even write out the Kanji and Hiragana and Katakana words. I feel so good!!!

^ ^

I'll tell you when decipher the storyline of this book. Got it from Kinokuniya with my Kinokuniya coupons. AahH! I've only got RM70 of it left!!! :P

The Kanji Syllabary

 

A

I

U

E

O

 

K

S

T

N

H

 

M

 

Y

 

 

 

R

 

W

 

 

G

 

Z

 

D

 

B

 

P

 


      The Hiragana Syllabary     

          

A

I

U

E

O

 

K

S

T

N

H

 

M

 

Y

 

 

 

R

 

W

 

 

G

 

Z

 

D

 

B

 

P

 

 
Refer if you like ^ ^

No comments: