Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Funerals...

Yeah, and to all my friends out there who know about the departure of my grandma, I'm fine now. The funeral, on the other hand, was rather... full of smoke from the jossticks.

Great, now we can't wear red for 100 days, superstitious peeps will be aware of our every step into their restaurant, and we can't attend parties.

-_-

Anyways, cutting to another topic...

SHIN HYE SUNG ROCKS!!!

Who? Oh, hehe, he's a singer from Shinhwa, a Korean band. And I tell you, that guy is drop dead gorgeous. Him and Andy are the cute people from Shinhwa, Dong Wan's the witty guy, Jun Jin is just plain cool and hilarious whereas Min Woo's the cheeky, mischievous one.

But Hye Sung beats them all flat. Unfortunately, that's not his real name. His real name is Pil Kyo Hyung and although his stage name suits him better, Kyo Hyung's not exactly a bad name either.

Only... The "Pil" part cuts us off. :P

Anyways, I LOVE HIM!!! My siblings, my sister especially, knows this, of course. There are a few songs which he sang as a single artist, and I especially like Purple Rain. Will post lyrics later. :P

Oh, and Danya told me I had BM work to do but Chucky did everything, so...

SORRY CHUCKY!!!

^ ^

P/S: Danya, please remember to bring One Litre of Tears on Monday if you want your thumbdrive back!!! :P

No comments: