Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Third post

Man, I hate that woman! What did we do to her? It's not like we shoved her head up her ass right? Though I wish I could.

Who else could I be talking about? Stupid Rahayu la! The only thing we did was talk outside the Bilik Serbaguna, then she HAD to come with her big fat ass and say "Eh, ni bukan tempat berkumpul okay?"

When we didn't budge, she was like "Eh, awak dengar tak apa saya cakap ni? Saya cakap ni bukan tempat berkumpul. Jangan kumpul di sini. Ada skylite, so awak di sini buat ape?"

Shut UP YOU STUPID HAG!

I seriously REGRET not shoving anything up her ass. If you were there, you would feel that way too. By the way, today was Science and PJ. PJ, no need to say, I'm gonna fail and for Science... It wasn't that bad, you know? It was okay... Only some questions I didn't know how to do. Paper 2 was bad, according to Danya, because she didn't study. Poor thing, she actually left one whole page empty. Kangaroo, on the other hand, also left one page empty. Haha, I might get better results than her this round. That is, of course, if Dhanessh doesn't get in my way. :P Hey, that guy's smart, you know?

Tomorrow's Geo and Sejarah and English Paper 1. Thank God for English, deshou? :P

Some ass of a sub teacher gave us our PJ paper today. Sheesh, that woman's got serious issues. The minute someone opened their mouth, she was like "Eh, saya kata DIAM!"

Eeesh, another one with something shoved up her ass.

Okay, getting to the positive stuff today. Jus was so funny. I made him say "Three" and he was like "Twee". Haha. There was once when I said "Three" and he said "Four", so when I said "Two", he was tricked into saying "Twee". Haha.

So funny. Cause we have this habit of calling each other "noob" when we happen to look at each other. Haha. During exams, it's hilarious. I can't stop smiling. Mwahaha.

"Victor"'s annoying, as usual. He keeps calling me a buffalo. Big deal, at least I'm no porcupine. :P He keeps asking "Where's your Mynah bird?" -_- FYI, a Mynah bird is the bird that sits at the buffalo's back to get rid of ticks. He's so evil.

And I swear he's in love with Haylie. So obvious. Haha.

:P 

Haiz, I'm beginning to wonder if there are any otakus in our school. Only a few are my friends. And that also they only have one or two animes. Like... Jigoku Shoujo - Danya, Bleach - Dhanessh, Fate/Stay Night - Kent.

-_- So kacau. I already know all that. Good thing Lina's coming back with more anime to fill my empty time. 

Andyy's a cripple.

Haha! So random. Yeah, well, she keeps on nagging about how she's a cripple because she can't squat and slouch. She keeps saying "Ouch", "Shit", "Ahh! Pain!"

-_- It was hilarious. Cleo and I were reminiscing the past today whilst waiting for my sister. So funny, Kangaroo was so left out. Cleo and I were talking about Ranger R, Power Twins, The Valentines and all that. So funny. Haha.

*Listening to Same Thoughts by Shin Hye Sung now. [squeals with glee]*

I couldn't play the piano today cause some retarded peeps were hogging it. Haha. All the form 5's were playing on the piano. Cleo was devastated. Kangaroo was... Kangaroo.

Haha. Danya keeps saying "Kangaroo's weird, but beside Cleo, she's normal." Haha. In order words "Cleo makes Kangaroo look normal". :P Trust me, it's true. Cleo's the craziest person I know. She's got the mentality of a two-year-old. A voice of one too. :P

Kay, my sister's nagging beside me whilst listening to "How Do I Say"

*squeals at Hye Sung's voice*

*squeals at the thought of Pil-Kyo!!! :P*

Ciao! :P

No comments: