Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hilarious

Haha! To think that my best friend would be chatting with my brother, of all people. :P And by best friend, I'm sure there's only one you can think of.

SAKURA!!!

Yeah, the one in Canada. By the way, she's graduating over there. She keeps talking on and on about how she must get a summer dress. Haha. 

Can you believe it? She actually forgot she had a blog. What a scatterbrain! :P ^ ^ She ain't coming back this year... again. Her parents still can't afford the ride back and to Canada again, I suppose.

This year's gonna be boring again, I guess. My sister just went to her camp thingymabob with the rest of the MPYO peeps. They'll be having the concert again I suppose. Also, I'm going to be walking around with my maid as the others watch some electone concert tonight. Since my sister won't be here, I'm guessing I can buy anime :P 

Joking, joking.

Not much to report on. Not coming for English class today. No transport. But I'm still attending my theory class. Haiz... So sad...

Ciao!

No comments: