Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I've been...

Breaking the rules quite a lot lately, going online and all that, but hey, after using DBSK and Yuna Ito songs to cover up Moral, I deserve a treat, right?

Alright, to update on what happened today, I went for English class at Universal. And guess who was there? Koks himself. Jus! Doi. Koks is the nickname Chucky gave him, cause of his surname, mainly. 

He actually attended class for Friday but changed to Saturday. I got a shock when I came out of the car because I saw him sitting on a motorcycle and he saw me too and there was a pause before I said, "Shit", "Oh hell" and "Oh my God".

I couldn't believe it. At first I thought it was a hallucination, but apparently, I was wrong. Can you believe it? He lives nearby! Me too! I live like... a 2 minute drive from Universal. Class was fun. Do you know how Jus pronounces three? 

"Twee."

Hilarious. 

Hah, we got our Universal English paper back and I scored the highest at 85. That Lee guy whom I thought was good actually scored 51. Hah, padan muka, I'm better. And if not for the section where I changed my answer to a more general one, I could've gotten higher marks. 

We did an essay today regarding the fact that *censored* needs a police station. The teacher gave us an article to read and he would take it back later, making us write what we remember. Names weren't important, but I put them in anyway, since I could remember. My teacher praised my brother and I after that :P.

You know, yesterday was hilarious during History and Geo class. We were having this sort of test and suddenly, it came to my brother and Sean's "wedding". Jasrel was like "Ei, when's the wedding ah?"

Me: Pass already lo!
Jasrel: Why didn't invite me wan??
Sean: No la, next year la!

-_- He actually admitted. Haha. Then he kept on saying such wrong things during English class today. And also, when we started making fun of Jasrel and Jenitor, Jasrel was like "Ei, you ejek me and Jen, what about you and Sean?"

Me: *looking at Jasrel* I'm not a lesbian. 

HAHA!!!

Apart from that, I've got nothing to report. I have to see Sean again later at 5 for theory class. Then on Monday I'll tease Jus for being so funny in English class. I still can't believe he's attending Universal.

^ ^

Ciao!

No comments: