Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, May 25, 2009

Exams...

Sorry, Danya, for breaking the rules and going online, but I've got nothing to do and I'm waiting for my music teacher to arrive so... :P

By the way, we had BM and Civic exams today. Pfft, stupid Sivik questions made me go crazy. There were stuff the teacher had not even taught us yet so I think I screwed the whole paper. Bm, on the other hand, not that bad, but Bahagian B was crap. Puan Z couldn't make up her mind whether to make us do 5 paragraphs or however much so I just did 2.

For the essay part, as usual, I took the story question. Wrote about Sakura and Manny and Mira since those three didn't attend the same school anymore. Hey, I didn't wanna be biased to those in my class anyway. For Sakura, I write about her in every one of my BM essays so it doesn't make a difference.

Tch, I just hopes she comes back.

By the way, The Culinary Chef actually asked Cleo to ask me if my family were having that durian party. Hah, why doesn't he ever ask me by himself?? Sheesh, is it hard to ask me just a 8-word question? : "Are you having a durian party this year?" Sheesh.

I think we still are.

As for the 4th of June thing when we're supposed to make muffins and cookies and all that, I think it's bordering on a "Yes" now because my mom says it all depends on my behavior and I've been acting quite good lately.

Quite...

:P

Anyways, the other day, my sister asked me to read the post she made that day about that gorilla out loud. So I did. And by the end of it, I don't think she could stop laughing. :P Haha. That's because I read it my style :P She said she'd give RM200 to see the look on his face if I read it aloud to him.

Trust me, I would. And, I would get RM200 richer.

Haha. By the way, today's Andyy's birthday. I didn't get her a present (SORRY!) but hey, she didn't give me one either, so let's call it a tie :P

She's turning 14. Not bad. But I bet she's still a kid at heart. She gave me RM2 today to eat, but I didn't. I shared with Danya instead.

*I'm still waiting for my music teacher*

Hey, the Koay Teow noodles were nice, okay? I think I wanna buy that from now on. Tch, that's provided I decide to save the whole of next month's allowance as well. Hey, I'm low on money, I don't care if my siblings think RM400++ is a lot, I still think it's low. LOW!!!

Especially after what I bought in the Ampang Carrefour yesterday.

*Shush, don't tell anyone!! :P*

Cheh, my dad's company was having a Piano Fair so my sister and I played our usual duets for River Flows in You and Love Story. My mom hates both pieces because according to her, they're "monotonous". -_-

When I play my own compositions or "way of playing", she also calls it monotonous. Just call my playing monotonous then, will you? :P

I went to my grandma's house today in PJ, straight after school. I thought "Wow, I'll be skipping music class today", but it turned out to be a "send-me-and-my-brother-to-grandma's-house-and-follow-my-mother-back-whilst-my-dad-stays" kind of thing. My dad just didn't wanna make two rounds from my house to PJ from my school because he had to send my grandma to the hospital.

I don't mind, because I had a nice meal.

My meal consisted of: scrambled eggs, fu chuk, ling ngao, the peanuts and my maid even packed cake for us to enjoy in the car. My dad started singing Earth, Wind and Fire songs from the David Foster CD and I had to close my ears because he couldn't reach the really high notes. Pfft, it sounded like my brother screeching.

-_-

*Still waiting for piano teacher to come*

It's already 8 o'clock. I don't think she's coming, you know? She can't be this late without calling, right? Oh well, I can't play that well anyway. Hey, I was preparing for exams okay? Plus, with the Internet access and my new Japanese story book I bought two days before, you don't expect me to practice the piano right?

Oh, speaking of musical instruments, my mom's actually going to make me continue the cello. I mean, I want to continue the cello, it's just that I'm rather uncomfortable around male teachers because they seem so scary. Especially since my first one took for granted that just because I learned fast, I knew every single technique under the moon. The "Nocturne" piece nearly drove my crazy because of the tricky rhythm. Hello? Even my mom had difficulties deciphering that bloody piece.

And my new teacher's suspected to be a person who hates people who don't practice, which only makes my mother smirk and give me that look which says "You see? You make sure you practice. I'm not going to pay just to have you play for fun!"

Shit.

I'm gonna die. I mean, I'm not saying I don't wanna practice, I just hate it when my mom demands and yells at me to practice. I know when I am supposed to practice, she just never lets me prove myself I can do it without being told to.

Okay, fine, I'm also a bit lazy, but that's beside the point.

*I'm beginning to wonder if my piano teacher's coming or not*

Sean's here. Mwahaha, he's got to do Theory work.

I'm going to make sure I call Jus a noob in front of his face tomorrow. Padan muka! :P

I'm hungry. <
You know, I've wanted to say things about Kangaroo today. It just slipped my mind. Well, today, before our BM exams, she decided to play chess. I mean, if you've studied and you've memorized what you have, then fine, I've got no objections to you playing chess, but you barely know any of the things you were supposed to learn and you play chess instead.

And then you look at me as if I'm supposed to forgive you for having some craze for chess.

Don't.

Haha, Chucky was a little irritating today because she went all paranoid when her chair went missing. Sheesh, she didn't have to yell like that. I hate it when people yell. Exhibit A: When Kangaroo yells for the class to keep quiet.

Danya was the usual. She had a stomach ache today, though. Then she made me play one of my Czerny pieces today after school because she liked classical pieces. She's going to make me do that quite a lot these days.

Oohh! Then came the funny part. When I was playing my remixed version of River Flows in You today, the nice teacher that lets me play came and was like "Siapa panggil awak main?"

When I turned to the back, the teacher was like, "Ah, dia tau."

When she walked off, Danya was like, "Stop playing. She wants us to stop."

Me: Really?
Danya: Yaa!

But when we were on the way out, the teacher came back and she was like "Kenapa berhenti? Saya panggil awak berhenti ke?"

Haha, padahal, the teacher likes it when I play because somebody has to keep the piano "awake". Haha, when I told Danya she always lets me play, Danya was like "Why you didn't tell me? I embarrassed myself!!"

"I didn't know you didn't know."

-_-

Seriously, I didn't.

Wow, today's post is really long. *My teacher still hasn't come yet. I really think we're not having class today*

I'll post again if anything new happens.

Ciao!

No comments: