Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

なにいてんだ?

Today's million-dollar question: What hurts the most?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I woke up a little earlier than usual today :) Heehee. 6:08a.m. Managed to reach school early for morning briefing. It was really fun because the Form 4 librarians and I were talking about Fishface.

And how retarded that person is being.

Anyways, our first subject today was Chemistry. We learnt more of alkenes and whatnot before we returned to our classrooms. Saki was late today so I only met her in class. Ju was absent.

Next was Maths. Not bad. Saki and I skipped the first 40 minutes to find one of our English panel teachers. Decided on moist cookies instead of crispy ones (Hurray!!) so I'm very happy.

During Maths, I went to the library where I met my English teacher. Received my essay to work on it more. The deadline's been extended, but I can't relax until I'm done with it. Chatted with them a little bit more before it was time for more classes.

Moral was nice. Mainly because our teacher didn't come. So, Dellie and I just gossiped about Fishface again and about things going on in our lives. You see, Dellie's been very agitated about certain things and she wanted them cleared so I just lent my ears.

For BM, we had Peribahasa exercises. I just slept then woke up to copy my friend's answers before sending my paper in. My head was going bonkers. I couldn't help it.

Excuses, excuses. But whatever.

Did some Integration questions for Add Maths. Not too bad. Managed to stay awake for that one. Managed to answer all the questions on my first try. Awesome. I know.

Haha.

Started Vectors. Received homework, then school ended. (Our extra class was supposed to be Chemistry, but our Add Maths teacher took the time.)

Before getting to the Star Studio, Saki and I went to pack chao koay teow from the canteen. In the meeting, we discussed about what we were going to sell and who was bringing what on Thursday. Hopefully, they'll actually come.

Ugh~

At 4:00p.m, we played half a round of Zip Zap Zop then went back home. In my case, upon returning home, I helped my dad write a sign for his shop about ladies' night before I went to bathe.

Okay, fine, I watched Arthur Christmas first (downloaded it), then I went to bathe. When I came down, I watched the first few parts of Becoming Jane because I wanted to see James McAvoy :P

Haha.

But I stopped watching after their marriage was disapproved. I didn't like that Jane Austen and Thomas LeFroy didn't end happily. Didn't like when her sister Cassandra's fiance died either. At least, if I remembered correctly, that's what happened. Oh, and the whole ending when Thomas LeFroy got another woman?

Hated that.

Ugh~

I only liked the dancing part where he suddenly appeared in front of Jane Austen :)

Heehee.

Wanted to watch Devil Wears Prada online but they didn't have it :( So, I decided to download it. The same way I downloaded City of Ember, Voyage of the Dawn Treader and Gnomeo and Juliet. City of Ember just finished downloading so I'm watching it now :)

Haha.

Anyways, it's 12 minutes to 10 o'clock so I shall sign off now :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Fishface? Lol. I thought you'd be more creative than that. XD Chill la woman. Some people are honestly not worth bothering with. And the next time this sh!t happens, stand up to the b*tch (as in, tell your friends to stand up for themselves) because no one deserves to be blamed for something they didn't do.

Lou said...

Yeah, felt like a jackass for not saying anything. Bleghh~ -.-