Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Waking up bloody early...

Trust me, you do not wanna know how "long" a time I slept before having to wake up again. My eyes were burning and the only thing my mom could say was:

"Get up la! It's 15 minutes to 8:30! Don't make me scream at you!"

-_- Why didn't Death take a longer holiday?

Unfortunately, I still had to get up. We had a nice breakfast, I guess. As I had one side of my sister's iPod earphones, we listened to "Still" by Shin Hye Sung. Dang, that song is great. It's a little exciting to listen to it. We might make an arrangement for it, change the lyrics to English and sing it during our next *censored* Concert. AHH!!! ^ ^

Hey, it's not my fault I love Shin Hye Sung right now. :P

He does better if he's with ShinHwa, though...

Anyway...

I'll be uploading pictures of him later.

Until then, CiAO!!

No comments: