Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, May 18, 2009

Posting in school, like duh...

That's the only place I actually bother blogging, mainly because the teacher's so boring. But I like this teacher. It's our sejarah teacher, Puan M, that's why it doesn't make me feel half as boring as during ICTL class.

As usual, I'm not supposed to be doing this, but I'm doing work too. I'm reading an article about the Negeri-Negeri Selat, Bab 2 of Form *censored* Sejarah. You know, I like this year's Sejarah. I hate last year's. It was so boring. I'm like... ugh...

Anyways, guess what? Thong's real name is...

is...

...

I don't know.

-_- Okay, chill, I know it. I just promised not to tell. Plus, he's so retarded. I think he likes Haylie and Danya, for that matter, but just doesn't show it. Today we had Maths and the Math questions were 3 quarters pie. Kent helped. (Not my sister's friend, my classmate). It was so funny, cause we were playing Chor Dai Di in the class and the teachers were doing their rounds so we had to take our books just in case.

Don't worry, we study too. It's rare we get to play in class anyway, especially if it's our Math teacher teaching. You fall asleep in that class.

*Or at least, you want to :P*

I'm blind today, because I took my specs down and I ended up leaving the screw on the table, so I couldn't use it. Right now, I'm finding it hard to read other people's computer screens. No problem with mine, of course. I can see near, not far, anyway.

Danya's pestering me to take her quiz on Facebook. Hello? I don't go to Facebook. In fact, I hate it. I don't get why people think it's so fun. Danya told me Shuen's actually active in Facebook and I'm like "What? Shuen is actually active in FACEBOOK?"

Wow, that is a really unpredictable girl, eh?

Anyways, Tin and Thong, and Sheng for that matter, are so retarded. Seriously, which hospital did they come out from? Hospital Bahagia?? -_-

I want to take Danya and Shuen's quiz, but I seriously don't know what's wrong with that stupid Facebook account. Danya's asking me what Shuen's favourite band is now. I'm like "I don't know. *Pause* Actually I know, but I'm not telling you."

Danya's such a noob for not knowing who Shuen's best friends are. Her first answer was a wrong one. It's not me and Kangaroo. ^ ^

Well, I'll blog some other time. Ciao!

No comments: