Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kenangan Terindah...

To think we'll be singing that for Choir is sad. -_- I mean, pfft, it's not that a nice song, but it has its moments. But I don't like it because Dina gets overprotective over it and she gets a little irritating, but I'm not complaining. I know what its like to have people wrongly singing your favourite song.

By the way, I'm trying to learn that song on the piano and in order to do that, I have to find that song so if there's anyone who has that song, please send it to me, kay?

Oh, and guess what? Bastard's friend, Chloe (not the one I know), actually writes. And I mean she writes stories. Can you believe it? She can actually write? She's the one who sang "Fifteen Days" for my dad's company concert. The song, unfortunately, was rather... cliche. I mean, she sang it dedicated to her "best friend" but this line:

Especially when they don't accept,
That deep down inside even though I said those words,
I'm still in love with you...

Now that throws us off.

I survived fifteen days,
Without talking to you,
And I'm tired of locking myself in my bedroom,
Crying... For you...

Now which part of that would be dedicated to her best friend? Actually, I can believe that, because Danya and Maria went through that. Haha.

I know its hard for the both of us,
I wish we'd never said hey...

??

I guess the only way is,
Goodbye... ...

...

Can't believe that I said those words,
They were never meant to come out that way,
Can you believe how much it hurts,
But there was nothing left for me to say...

At least, I think that's the lyrics. Hello? She was practically mumbling them, so I couldn't really hear what it was. Honestly, if you just read the lyrics itself, it's not really that bad, but when you put the melody and everything, it seems... retarded.

But hey, I'm not saying I'm better than her. I mean, she's got guts to go up there and sing. But... Would you really sing about something bitter? I mean, I bet she's relating to a bitter experience in her life, why would you sing it in a concert? If it were a little happier, it might've been better.

But her voice... It's good. But squeaky.

No comment.

^ ^

Ciao!!

No comments: