Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, May 4, 2009

Answering questions...

I just found out people actually posted comments in Blogger itself and not in my Cbox! :P Anyways, to answer your questions, Ravendran was the guy who thought so highly of himself that he just could not bring himself to admit he didn't know what to do.

My grandma never had diabetes. She just couldn't taste food anymore. Her taste buds went gila. :P She went to dialysis because she had toxin in her blood. She had that toxin because of Ravendran, who declared "I've done everything I could" and just shut the case down. 

Thank God we decided to bring her back home, think a while and then discharge her and send her to Sunway instead. The doctors there took one, one look at the FIRST report and immediately said she had to undergo dialysis. 

It was all because of that cursed Ravendran that my grandma had to suffer needles being shoved inside her every Tuesday and Friday and also the cause for her passing. 

I'll never forgive that asshole for as long as I live!

1 comment:

PianoGirl said...

Hahaha...yes Lou. We comment on your individual blog posts too. XD Thank goodness you finally realized.

Thanx for answering the curiosities that some of us had. Sorry you had to relive some painful memories to explain to us. I'm pretty sure grandma and grandpa are up there bickering happily about the smallest things that makes their marriage last. =D

Be good!