Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Death strikes hard

Yes, it does. I can vouch for that. The pain of a dear family member passing is not, and I repeat, not a joyful happening.

Yet, today morning, on the 30th of April 2009 at 3:30 a.m. on the dot, death greets us. The grim reaper welcomes yet another soul into a utopia as known as the Afterworld. 

We, our family, and other relatives and friends, can only pray that she will reach the gates of Heaven and forever know peace. As the "Am Mi Ta Pha" song plays melodiously beside the casket placed in the hall of our family walls, my grandmother lays, peaceful and beautiful, the make-up taking 30 years off her real age, 82. 

Death turned our home into a convalescent home for recovering relatives from the death of our dearly beloved.

Many have come to know of this passing that even the directors from the music company my dad works for sent their condolences and flowers as a sign of their grief and sympathy, otherwise empathy.

Her dead body lays in the coffin and her face shows sign of final peace. I know by that look, that wherever she is, she is excited, and does not regret one thing in her life. Her beautiful face shines and her purple eye shadow glittered. Her clothes were emperor-like, with an umbrella to signify that calmness and tranquility has reached her.

After she is cremated, her ashes shall be taken and placed at the Nilai Memorial Centre, beside my grandfather. They shall be together again, and I hope this time, they won't fight like they used to.

Our family has made many wishings for her, one of them includes hoping she'll find the bastard who placed her in that situation. The idiot and insufferable, not-worthy-of-living Ravendran. Yes, I say his name, the bastard who did this to our grandmother. I wished for her to make him suffer, suffer the pain that she had to go through before she finally reached her end. The only family left in hers is her sister, who, ironically, is older than her.

All that are reading my blog right this moment, leave a comment on my Cbox and I shall welcome you to my house either today, tomorrow or the day after. My grandmother shall be cremated at Cheras DBKL Crematorium.

~Creatress~

2 comments:

Tammy Kong said...

Who is Ravendran?

PianoGirl said...

Hey there Lou.

I ask the same question Tammy asked. Who's Ravendran? As far as my knowledge takes me, grandma suffered from diabetes and that's why she has to go for dialysis every week rite? What has this Indian guy gotta do with it?

Just wondering. It's OK if you don't feel obliged to answer it.

take care! =)

Lina