Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, April 20, 2009

New story...

No, I didn't mean I'm writing a new story, okay? I meant it as I heard stories from one side of the argument. Now, I need to wait for tomorrow to hear the other side of it. Tch, I just hope she remembers. And by the way, just to let you know "stickers", if you're trying to make me feel insulted or bad, it's not going to work, because you might not know my friends, but I have true friends that will always be there for me.

Unfortunately, I thought you were one of them. Apparently not, since you're one of those people who like making others feel bad. And another thing, if you're trying to pull something stupid like letting us know you read our posts by posting them on your blog, it's not working either. The reason we put them there is to let you read them anyway. So you can continue posting stuff like this on your blog, but I don't care.

But I thought you had a better mindset than to choose that bastard over Danya. 

Tch.

Anyways, back to jolly ol' good me. I'm sorry for my outburst yesterday, but I really couldn't take it. The one thing I really hate is when someone like him claims that he knows me when he doesn't. He knows peanuts about me. He's just trying to act smart.

Okay, I'll stop there, I'm not supposed to be ranting anymore. I did that yesterday.

Okay, so I heard Danya's side of the story and how she chose her boyfriend over her. I was so friggin' pissed when I heard the phrase "It's not my fault you were involved."

Hello? Why don't you just keep the secret if someone tells you to? And by the way, what's the point of even mentioning the whole B.U. thing if you're only mentioning one side of it. It's stupid to say "I'll mention Naz but not you."

It's because of Danya and him that you have the information in the first place. You can't mention one side and not the other. That's just a pathetic reason to tell your boyfriend about everything. 

Another thing, how can you want to tell him everything? You choose your boyfriend over Danya, and the next thing, I'll hear you chose your boyfriend over your family. I really wanna ask you one thing.

: Is he really worth it?

Think about the things he's done and the things he's misunderstood. What does all that tell you?

No comments: