Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

AHHH!

Now I can tell you: My parents just came back from KOREA!!!

They enjoyed themselves, of course. They got LOADS of souvenirs back too! But due to some crucial circumstances, they should remain hidden until tomorrow. That, of course, depends on whether Danya brings Undefined Destiny tomorrow, since she didn't today.

And I know why Andyy kept saying "Dark side" now. It's because I was being nice to Maria. Haha, but it's okay now. I've put it behind me. Besides, it was to understand the situation. I didn't go to her side. I'm still as much of Danya's friend as I was before. And she really wants to end it. Maria, if you're reading this, you must know that Danya wants to end the fight. She's had that question in her mind ever since she read my blog post. So reconsider being friends and putting it all behind you.

Just consider, will you?

No comments: