Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, April 16, 2009

On the 16th of April

On the 16th of April…

Well, things were about the same as they’ll ever be; only I seem to hate today a lot. For one, I was late. The night before, I had to help my stupid brother do his stupid KKG (Geography project) so we slept at about 12 something. The next day, I woke up and decided not to go to school and told my mom I didn’t want to go, but she made me go anyway.

When I reached school, I sat at the back for a while then hopped to the front where no one ever sits: beside Kangaroo. It was horrible that morning because we had to listen to two Riau people and listen to Puan K crap on stage. Seriously, I hate that woman. They said David Archuleta wanted to go to CBN but they refused, so they wanted to come to our school to perform but our stupid headmistress refused because she said it would disrupt the Riau people.

Grr…

Then, KDU decided to pay David Archuleta to perform at the university. Seriously, eff that woman to the high heavens la.

Anyway, after that, we went to class. Had ICTL but stayed in class that day. We were learning about software crap about Operating Systems and Utilities as well as Applications. Then, we had Recess.

Hmm… As usual, I didn’t bring any money today and so shared with Danya her chicken rice. She was unexceptionally nice today. Wonder why…? Beside us sat Shobz and Becky. Wondering why Maria and the others weren’t there? Well, Andyy was sick, so she is excused. However, Fina and Maria sat with Vero. Tch, since when were they on unexpectedly good terms? They practically ignored me when I came and asked them if the places were taken.

“Yes.” That was Fina’s answer. Sheesh, did I do anything offensive??

Grr… But all that was paid off with some juicy news we got from Shobz and Becky about Sudimati. Due to circumstances in which some unwanted people would come and read my infamous blog, I shall not mention what news they are.

Hah, padan muka.

Anyway, Danya made me exercise as always today. She’s quite close to me now. She’d attempt to grab me before I sit down. What I’m talking about? You mean you don’t know?? Sheesh. Since a few weeks back, Danya and I have been playing some exercising game that includes me escaping for my life whilst Danya tries her best to slap my ass.

Not a pleasant thought.

We had Moral next where we all went to the library. Nice, cold and with a dictionary and thesaurus. Haha, I could live in the library. Oh ho! And I guess I didn’t tell you that I asked Haylie about her reaction to Jus without hair spray and she said it was better without, so when I told him that yesterday, guess what? He didn’t put any today! HAHA!

I knew he would do that because frankly speaking, I hate it when he sprays his hair. Such a narcissist. Haha, again. After we came back from the library, we had BM, in which case Ihm got belasah-ed by Puan Z and Kangaroo and Chucky went into another one of their silly fights.

After that, we had Geo but our marvelous teacher went to bersalin and so we had no choice but to go down to the Bilik Serbaguna. I tried to play the piano but some prefects came in and ordered me to stop.

Sheng made it better when he said, “Don’t worry, Lou, they just ask you to stop because they’re jealous.’ He literally stressed on that word so they could hear. Sometimes, he’s really sweet but the rest of the time…

Grr…

After Geo, we finished school and I played the piano for a little while before Shan came and asked me to go up to 5 Berdikari for our Orion meeting. She was really pissed off and she was crying. Well, close to having them fall over her face, but that should be hinting enough for all the Orion members to STAY BACK FOR THE MEETING, RIGHT??!!! The only ones who were there were me, Blackie, and Mica, who was only there because Shan was scolding her for not attending even one of the meetings.

Seriously, you do not wanna see her mad, it’s scary.

However, I wasn’t lying to her when I admitted the Orion was getting boring. It was so uninteresting because everyone else wasn’t even bothered about contributing ideas to the Orion newsletter. Except me, Andyy and Naddine, according to Shan.

After that, I played a little more of the piano, then called my brother telling him to tell my sister to pick me up at 3. However, she was having an exam so I had to stay till 4. But it was okay, I guess. I toyed around with Cleo’s rubrics cube and chatted with Kangaroo and Cleo, waiting patiently for my sister to arrive.

It was so hilarious, because all of them were like doing things and asking me, “So, Lou, am I your favourite now?” and “You see, she dropped your bag on purpose, Lou!"

It was both hilarious and annoying at the same time. But I guess it was okay. ^ ^ My sister came soon after and we went back home. We bought ais kacang on the way back and chatted whilst we ate.

The day pretty much ended like that. Ciao, little bloggie! 

No comments: