Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, April 17, 2009

Dang!!

Looks like war to me. They're not speaking to us. Only Fi does, ocassionally. I don't even know what their problem is.

The least they could've done was tell us their problem. We could have just tried to solve it. Though, I haven't been able to stand her since I began spending time with them. I found she wanted to make us say what she wanted to hear. When I noticed that, I made up my mind to say the complete opposite of what she wants to hear.

But now that we're not even sitting together at recess says enough, no? But I just wanted to stress that you are the most insensitive and irritating git I've ever met in my entire life. (That's not particularly true, but yeah, you get what I mean). I mean, you only want people to satisfy you by telling you what you want to hear. I know your little trick but it's not going to work on me. Another thing, since when have you become Albert Einstein? You pick fights with teachers all the time in class when you're wrong and you don't want to admit it. It's so sickening. Even when you were fighting with our Vice President of the ELS club. 

Annoying habits die hard but so do hatred and grudges.

Everybody says that you're trying to take over the whole club just because you like debating. If you think you're so good at debating, why don't you join the debate club or something? Now there's something you can put your annoyance to good use. You say you like editting but can't write? That's bullcrap. You try ever so hard everytime to make me feel jealous by preaching your essays to me. Look, I don't give a damn about whether it's nice. It's just a bloody composition for your English class. 

You can't act? Another bullcrap. You know you're good but you want to hear that from someone else's mouth. You practically use your friends with your little vain plot to gain satisfaction. 

Taste in boys is another issue. Your boyfriend sucks to the high heavens. He's stupid and masochistic, not to mention VAIN. He probably carries a pocket mirror just to check for zits. I mean, concern to complexion, fine, but as desperate as to complain like a girl? Spending money, another forte of his. That guy spends money like he grows them under his nose. I've always wished I could take his money and shove it up his ass and make him see what its doing to him. He boasts as well as he lies. He as vain as blonde girls on a bad hair day. He craps as well as you.

Now what about that? You two both have so much in common. They say opposites attract, but apparently, that doesn't apply to you both.

Yet, I can't bring myself to hate you. You help me all the time and you are funny. You have good ideas and creativity, you sing well (another thing you make your friends admit for you), and you care about your friends. But why doesn't that apply to them? You know who I'm talking about. You just pushed them aside without giving an explanation. We're baffled and confused but the only thing you can say is "Hey, here's your two bucks."

Well, if you're reading this now, I hope you know how I feel. And the fact that I'm typing this here, in public and not as a private message, you'll know it's because I'm not afraid of letting you know.

~Tune out~

No comments: