Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cleaning up

You say you're not a coward, how much of that is true?
You bid farewell on your blog, and say I'm accusing you?
You forgot that there was once, I did hear you out,
But you wouldn't really tell me, what all that was about.
You say I don't understand, the reasons you have but well,
How am I supposed to understand, when explanations, you cannot spell.
I know you have your problems, I know you have your reasons,
But you never think twice, before making decisions.
You never sought to seek the answer, to all that you both have done,
But instead of that you accuse me, of understanding none.
You tell me to look around, and find the answer you haven't,
But yes, I can see the answer lying around, it's just you who couldn't.
An answer as easy as saying, "Sorry, let's forget about all that's happened",
Never occured to you because, by all that you're not saddened.
Can you really say, I haven't been a friend?
When all that we all have been through, you put it to an end?
You say that I blame you, but that, you see, is not true,
For I only blame you for being a coward, and making us feel blue.
You think it's better, for us to wear a mask?
And forever think of joy, is it such an easy task?
You say I'd never know, the pain that you feel?
That's a lie in truth itself, I have more problems than looks appeal.
I have two categories of friends, and one of them is you,
The other brings more problems than yours, because they not not what I'm going through.
I have to stand the fact that both just don't mix,
And there's nothing left, that I can do to fix,
I hate it when my friends fight, but they do not care,
For they hate each other more, and that I cannot bear,
Don't you dare say I cannot understand your pain,
For it's what they say that makes me wince, "when there's no pain, no gain."

Funny, isn't it? The fact that I actually bother posting all these up just to fix problems that were never mine to begin with. Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's how nosy I am, to pry into other people's businesses. Or maybe I just can't stand friends fighting over lord knows what.

Well, all I can say is, being mean is way easier than being nice. Trust me, I had that from my sister. Trust me, I've never seen her so angry with a guy before. But let me tell you this, my temper is worst than hers when it comes to things like these. What she posted on her blog seconds before I did this, I can do worse.

Read this : http://clare21eithra.blogspot.com/2009/04/its-easier-to-be-mean-than-be-nice.html and you'll understand.

No comments: