Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, April 9, 2009

ICTL...

I'm in school right now, as you know. I always blog once in school first before blogging at home on Thursdays.

Anyway, our ICTL teacher didn't come today so we had to settle with a substitute. Trust me, I'm glad our teacher - pregnant, by the way - was on leave for about 6 months. I mean, I don't know about the time limit, but you get what I mean, right?

Also, I'm working on a new story. Yes, yes, I know, how many stories do I wanna start before I finish any... Well, the answer's simple. I start new ones to gain inspiration for the stories before. It works...

For me, that is...

The story I'm working on now is called Beneath Soil. Well, I haven't exactly given it a name yet, but it's not bad, the Beneath Soil title. It suits the story too. It's about a guy who finds a girl who came out of a coffin.

No, she's not a vampire.

Now I'm rather cautious around vampire books, mainly because of Twilight.

Trust me, those who know me personally would know I have something against that book. I mean, yeah, it's good and all, but only the first book's nice. The first and last. And that's taking me a lot of effort to admit. I'm only saying the fourth book's nice because my sister said it was nice.

-_-

Sorry if I don't know how to appreciate New Moon and Eclipse but those are the two books I hate the most.

And the movie's no better.

I hate it because of him. He's should never have played Edward in the first place. It ruins everything. Kristen Stewart looks more of a vampire than him. Anyway, I hate the Twilight series because of Bella. She's so selfish and everything. The fourth book made me despise her like crap especially since she was made to be an unusual new-born/blooded vampire. Tch, it's despicable.

Anyway, I just watched some fanmade trailer on Youtube the other day on New Moon. Not bad, makes me wanna watch it. And that's only because Kristen looks really good there.

Also, the new Jacob (I think) looks cute, so I guess watching it wouldn't hurt, though I would hate it like crap. I don't know why, but I just hate the scene of someone holding a Twilight series book in hand.

Am I just jealous?

But of WHAT??? That I can't write a stupid book that will make readers hate the main character????

-_- Nonsense.

Did I mention I was Head of the Journalist department in the ELS?

Random.

Guess what? I actually have "Can I have your number" in my iPod. I can memorize all of Darrell's lines, okay! My friends listen to me imitate me all the time and although I don't have the black (I'm not being racist) slang, Shuen loves it when I say "Grace Kelly". Mwahaha.

You should really watch it. Come to think of it, I haven't exactly seen the one Danya asked me to watch. The Charlie the Unicorn thing. I also wanna watch the "A Black Woman can't have this job" thing. I forgot the title but I know bits and pieces of it.

I wanna download the Twilight and Titanic spoofs too. The way Andyy described it was irresistable temptation to leave it be. ^ ^

Technically, that's all I have for today. Come to think of it, I haven't been blogging in a long time. Oh well, CIAO!!!

No comments: