Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, April 4, 2009

RM20

Guess what??? Today I went to school because of some Anugerah Cemerlang thing and I was part of the choir so I couldn't skip. -_-

Anyway, the choir thing was okay. I brought my iPod too, to let everyone listen to it and watch "Can I have Your Number?" :P It was hilarious.

Also, here's the big highlight for today...

I got RM20 richer.

Well, Jiun was playing with ice and putting them on her ring finger, for fun. She had a whole cup. I wanted one to eat but I didn't exactly know which she had put on her finger, so I asked her to take one she hadn't used.

In the end, I ended up picking one myself. It was freezing cold and Danya was like "I dare you to put it in your ear."

"It can't fit in my ear."

Maria said, "I dare you to put it in your nose."

"All the more it won't fit."

Then she said "I dare you to put one in your bra."

I was like... "How much are you willing to pay?"

"20 ringgit, everyone 5 ringgit each."

"I'll really do it, you know..."

"Well, do lah!"

"I want the money from you."

Maria smiled and said, "Shit. I'm practically giving her money."

Then she added, "I'll give you RM20 if you put the whole cup down your shirt."

I did.

No comments: